probably worried for nothing but...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 01:37 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We always use pull and pray and always have but a week or two ago we decided to change it up by using a condom well the stupid thing broke. Seriously we decide to use one to make it safer since it was around the time i usually o and it breakes. So i have started feeling sick and having light cramping yesterday that stopped today but was fallowed by a (tmi) clump of ewm. Do you think maybe i oed late which would mean im safe. Im sure its nothing but we all know i dont need anymore right now lol

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

March 1st, 2013, 02:22 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I always got a little EWCM right before my period came, so that would be my guess, or that you're O'ing late. I hope it's one of those!
March 1st, 2013, 03:37 PM
Im hoping. I have never had this problem but a lot has changed since having twins and a csection. Im sure im worrying over nothing but i guess i will just have to wait and see.

March 3rd, 2013, 01:38 PM
Veteran
Oh my. Here's hoping it's just nothing. That being said, my DS2 was the product of me talking DH into using a spermicide one night instead of our usual condom. Come to find out, the dang stuff was expired by a few months! That one time was all it took. I just couldn't believe it. So, anything is possible! When is AF due?
March 4th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Lol so maybe i will go check ours that we sometimes use with pull and pray now. Well she showed up on the 5th for two months then on the 7th last month so im hoping its just still regulating from all the hormonal changes of havinh twins

March 4th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I'm not sure but I hope you're safe and AF shows up for you on time!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

March 4th, 2013, 08:17 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do yourself a favor NOW, Barbara and run out and buy a pregnancy test as soon as it makes sense to test. I did and it was like PHEW!!!! Huge sigh of relief.

March 4th, 2013, 10:45 AM
I dont think it would do much good yet since it could be as late as the 7th. I may have to buy the bulk strip ones i got when ttc lol i dont think i am and that i just oed late but if i did it puts af right at our honeymoon date:/ gueds thats better then another baby though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search