DITL of Frankie (very pic heavy!)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By melaniek85

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2013, 06:37 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
It's 7am, time to wake up! Daddy hears me talking really loud in my crib and comes and gets me, he changes my diaper and takes me to mommy for my 1st feeding of the day. (we no longer breastfeed, I attempt still but he refuses).

After I eat, I lay next to mommy in her big bed and we talk for a bit.

As I was talking to mommy, I accidentally scratched her face and she decided she needed to cut my nails. I'm not a big fan of this.

Then we go downstairs, so mommy can clean up a bit and make her breakfast. I get to sit in my new big boy high chair during this time. Mommy gives me my teething rings to play with, I love these.

I play in my exersaucer while mommy and daddy eat breakfast. I love spinning the rattle and the little bee that makes noise. I can do it myself! It's so much fun!

Mommy needs to call my nana, so I get to play with my puppy while she does this.

(This pic is dark, sorry) I get a little grumpy while mommy is on the phone. But it i almost 9 am and that's when I take my morning nap.

Mommy tries to take a shower while I nap, but like usual I can tell she's in the shower. So I make loud noises and start to cry till she comes for me. I'm happy to see her, she gives me my puppy while she finishes getting dressed.

Diaper change!

Then I get a bath! Baths are so much fun! I also like being naked and get mad when mommy puts clothes on me.

Time to eat again

Tummy time, I hate tummy time.So I yell and cry till mommy picks me up.

Another diaper change, I did not want it changed this time

Then mommy and I go to the mall for some shopping. I fall asleep on the way there and don't wake up till we are back home

Mommy changes me and it's time to eat again! Daddy does some of the feeding so mom can finish lunch. Then daddy and I play a little before he goes back to work

Story time

The some more playtime wit mommy. She is so silly, always singing and making funny voices.

Another nap, I like sleeping on mommy. She then lays me in my crib and goes downstairs to exercise.

I sleep for about 10 mins, then I'm up again. Mommy comes and gets me, changes me and takes me downstairs with her to eat again. I play in my exersaucer while she finishes her workout.

Daddy gets off work and we go for our walk

After our walk, I eat again and I go for another nap. Mommy leaves me with daddy while she goes to Target, but I wake up as soon as she leaves. I'm not happy she left without me. Mommy finds me in my big chair when she gets home, very upset, she puts on a new diaper and my jammies, I am still upset, so we go for a car ride. I cry for 20 mins in the car before I fall asleep. I feel asleep around 7:30 and I am on my crib still asleep.

Sorry some of the pics are so enormous! I don't feel like resizing them all lol. This is basically our day. I will wake he up in about an hour, 10:30 or so to change him and for his last feeding. He usually falls asleep at the end of that feeding and sleeps till 6:30/7 am.

March 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, he is such a cutie! And another big boy! I am starting to think my kid is a shrimp.
I enjoyed reading about your day together.

March 8th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Thank you! Frankie is pretty tall, he's in the 97th percentile for height but average weight. Your little one is adorable!
3kids3cats likes this.

March 8th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is soo cute! Great day!

March 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fun!!

March 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
He's so expressive! I bet he's tons of fun. Loved seeing your day!

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

March 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Frankie is such a handsome boy!

March 10th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Thanks! His expressions are so funny. He facial expressions change when he "talks" he gets a serious look sometimes and then he's smiling. I swear he is trying to copy my expressions, because he does the same faces I do when I talk lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search