Weekend Plans!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
What are you all up to this weekend ladies?

March 9th, 2013, 04:20 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Bobby took off yesterday so we could go on a "date" so my weekend started yesterday. Took the baby and went out to lunch then did some shopping. Picked up the stuff I need to make the cake pops for Harper's birthday party, bought some random kid clothes, hit Barnes and Noble for books and coffee, picked up a few kid movies and FINALLY new curtains for our bedroom and middle room. I'm so excited about that! Today it's just lounging around and playing with the munchkins. I'm hoping to go pick up Harper's new sheets and blanket that came in to my mom's house yesterday. We need to go visit my SIL and her new baby. She was born around Valentines but the kids were sick for the whole month of Feb then Bobby got it briefly so we stayed away but I'd like to go finally see her.

March 9th, 2013, 04:21 AM
HippieLove's Avatar Modern Day Brady Bunch
Send a message via MSN to HippieLove
It's a long weekend here, last night (Friday) we went out for dinner with family and caught up with my great Uncle and his daughter whom I haven't seen in years. It was great seeing my Uncle, my grandfather died 4 years ago and Uncle Len is so much like him (brothers) he got a kick of out meeting Oliver as Oliver really takes after my grandfather, Len and the men on that side of the family. Lens middle name is also Oliver

Today (Saturday) I did grocery shopping, met my Mum at the park for lunch, came home and vegged out (not feeling the best).

Not sure whats on for the rest of the weekend.

Emma, girlfriend of Loz, future step-mama to J (16) and K (11), Mama to Jaelah (8), Oliver (6), Mianna (4) and Harper (2), WTTC our 1st together in 2015.
March 9th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Last night, our friends that are due in Aug 13 came over for a bit, and today we have a 1 year old's birthday party (starts in 2 hours!), then we have some friends coming over tonight (they are TTCing so I'm hoping they have good news!), and tomorrow a baby shower for Kenny's cousin....its a baby weekend for sure!!!!!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 9th, 2013, 02:56 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Last night was a big wedding show for work, it was a lot of fun! Today I'm just cleaning and hanging out at home, I'll go to the gym tonight. Tomorrow will probably be Church.
March 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
one.juniper's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to one.juniper
Today I just trundled around, went to the gym, did some cleaning, hung out with Oz and watched TV, a little baking and made a meatloaf for the week. Tomorow we are going to the city to pick up Pearce's little cousins who are staying with my inlaws for March Break so that will take up the whole day.

Pinterest
Flickr
March 10th, 2013, 11:54 AM
amyinwonderland's Avatar Rylan & Delaney's Mommy
Yesterday was my oldest dd's cheer competition. It was about an hour away. We had to be there at 4pm, her team went on at almost 6pm, and then awards were about 6:45..7pm. They got 1st place in their division (Sr Coed Level 3) and over all teams in Sr Level 3!! Yay! They got cute jackets and an invitation to go to a national competition which is (I think) in Ocean City, MD. We don't know yet if the coach will commit to that one. Since this is a half year non-travel team he might opt out. Afterwards, we went to Red Lobster for dinner..lobsterfest..YUM!!!

Today I have been lazy. I have a lot to do but I am not feeling very productive at the moment. I haven't really gone into it too much but my work situation is not the greatest. Just to give you an example....I normally work 7am to 6pm 4 days a week so that I can be off 3 days with Rylan. March is our fiscal year end so I cannot do the compressed work week. I am working 7am to 4pm 5 days a week except for the days I need to work overtime. Last Thursday it was 4pm already. I was standing in my manager's cube and I said...I knew that I wouldn't get out of here at 4pm. She said...who leaves work at 4 (implying none of us ever get to leave work on time)? I said..I do. I need to go pick up the baby. She said...where is she? I said...ummm...she's at the day care and I'm late. She could care less that I have other obligations outside of work.

That was a really long story to say...Sundays are tough because I know what I will be facing on Monday morning. I really would love to get in the bed and skip Monday morning. Depressing...sigh.
March 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Today the mothers-in-law and aunts came to see Xavier and bring him some goodies. Did diaper laundry... need to clean the house. But mostly a lot of vegging.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search