Anyone else sad?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 05:30 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Anyone else sad that our little ones are almost 1? I mean I love watching McKinley grow and all the new phases and milestones are so exciting and I love them.. but at the same time I am so sad that time is passing by so quickly. I seriously just want to cry when I think about it. It seems like it was yesterday we all were getting our positives on our tests. It's so crazy!

March 22nd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
It is crazy to me to think they are gonna start turning one! It doesn't seem possible. It makes me sad cause I feel like I have not been home with her enough.
March 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
They grow way too quickly... I remember coming home from the hospital with Hayden and seeing Victoria was like she suddenly grew so much and was a giant!

Hayden has changed so much and can't believe I will be doing this all again... Bittersweet it will likely be the last time!!

Now it's bday planning time soon! Wow!!

They grow way too quickly... I remember coming home from the hospital with Hayden and seeing Victoria was like she suddenly grew so much and was a giant!

Hayden has changed so much and can't believe I will be doing this all again... Bittersweet it will likely be the last time!!

Now it's bday planning time soon! Wow!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
March 23rd, 2013, 01:07 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I remember that Annika, with my second. When I had Rock and all the sudden Courtney seemed gigantic! Weird how seeing how tiny they once were can make you realize how big they are now!

I'm not sure I'm sad, but I do know the hard part is coming for me. The part where I stop having a baby and start wanting a baby...and I've said I'm done, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep to it when Terra stops seeming like a baby to me.

In total if you add all the months I've breastfed my 5 kids up, next month will hit 6 years. I plan to try til 2 with Terra. So I still have over a year left, but the idea I'll never do it again then, that's a little weird.

March 23rd, 2013, 07:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This is going way too fast! I actually have a problem of crying at my older son's b-day parties.. at the moment when we bring out the cake. Now I have another kid and I don't think I will be able hold the cry. My babies are growing up way too fast.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
March 25th, 2013, 12:58 PM
gingerrae's Avatar Veteran
It makes me sad. I wish they would stay little for a little longer.
March 28th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It makes me sad, but I am also excited to see who she grows up to be. I just wish she would do it slowly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search