In Memory of Elliott

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2013, 06:37 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This has been posted in the private forum, but to all of you who don't have access to that section we wanted to pass along the devastating news that one of our mommies has lost her precious baby boy.

Our friend Caitlyn, CaliMommy, said goodbye to beautiful Elliott on March 10, 2013. He was murdered while in the care of someone she trusted. Caitlyn has shown amazing courage and strength during this time. Elliott's organs have been donated, and his heart has already been received by a baby in need. We have all been so lucky to share each others love, joy, and pride for our babies, it is absolutely heartbreaking that we also need to share the pain of this loss. We need to continue to be there for her while she is hurting. Caitlyn has been on our minds every day since this happened; this beautiful baby boy will be in our hearts forever.

Our co-host, Michelle, will be requesting a blinkie in memory of Elliott that we can use however we choose. If anyone would like to donate to Caitlyn in Elliott's name, please PM me and I will send along her PayPal information. Although Elliott's funeral has come and gone I'm sure Caitlyn is facing many residual costs she could use help with. She will also need support as she gets back on her feet from this tragedy. We continue to pray and send our love to Caitlyn.

Stepp_Ann likes this.

Last edited by smashley8; March 26th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
March 26th, 2013, 06:42 PM
GeekLover11's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All the love in the world to you Caitlyn

Ashley
Ashley
March 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
We love you so much, Caitlyn. I am praying for you daily. Elliott knew how much you loved him and what a great mother you are.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

March 26th, 2013, 07:01 PM
destiny hope's Avatar Veteran
Thinking about u caitlyn you never leave my mind. I know Elliot is looking down on u and will protect u for the rest of ur life. RIP Elliott
March 26th, 2013, 07:06 PM
DaniM0820's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This still makes me cry Justice for Elliot.

March 27th, 2013, 01:32 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your always in my thoughts and prayers and I think about you all the time. Words cannot express how deeply sadden I am by this. I pray for you to have the strength to get through this and just remember that your beautiful boy Elliott is always with you and he will always watch over you. Big hugs and I'm here if you ever need anything.

March 27th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Brandiwine3's Avatar Veteran
Caitlyn, we continue to lift you up for strength and healing. And, we will continue to pray for JUSTICE for sweet Elliott! Much Love <3
March 27th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Caitlyn, I love you and your sweet angel <3 I pray for you every night. Please stay strong and know that you will hold baby Elliott close again one day. I think about you daily, and hope that you are doing okay each day. Sending lots of hugs, love, and prayers to you.

March 27th, 2013, 08:02 AM
lovemyleah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So heartbreaking. We truly love baby Elliott and I pray for Caitlyn all the time.

March 27th, 2013, 08:29 AM
This is the first I have read of this, and I am so heartbroken. So, so heartbroken. Caitlyn, I will be praying for you in the days to come. May you feel the love and prayers of those around you.
Stacey
March 27th, 2013, 09:13 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are always on my mind Caitlyn. Prayers for you. Baby Elliot has made a big impression on my heart.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 27th, 2013, 10:34 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
praying for them. this is just so heartbreaking

[/url

March 27th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Veteran
This is so heartbreaking. I can't even imagine The pain. I don't post a lot but I've followed this board since the day I found out I was pregnant and feel like I went through my pregnancy with Calimommy though Im sure she doesn't recognize me given my lack of posts. But I know she loved Elliott immensely and I am just devastated for her to hear this. Is someone being punished? Was this an accident or deliberate act? So many prayers for you and your precious angel.
March 27th, 2013, 02:30 PM
destiny hope's Avatar Veteran
She was at work and left him with her roommate he slammed his head against a wall and murdered him,yes the man was caught he is being charged with first and second degree murder. But we all hope Elliot gets justice if it were up to me this man would be tortured every day for the rest of his miserable life.
March 27th, 2013, 02:33 PM
smashley8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This was deliberate Elliott was thrown against a wall and his murderer is in the process of being convicted. We all pray that justice is served and this man rots in prison.

March 27th, 2013, 04:59 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still can't even come up with the words to describe how I feel. I am haunted by the horrible thoughts of what this poor baby had happen to him. Many T&P to Caitlyn and her family... Elliott will forever be in our hearts!

March 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Veteran
Dear God, how could anyone do that to an innocent baby? I've wept off and on all day since reading about it this morning. Once the other prisoners hear what he is in for they will deliver a far greater justice than our courts. I only wish it were enough to bring baby Elliott back. I know no amount of justice can take away Caytlin's pain but I pray it brings her something, anything, to help her get through this. Just sickened by this news.
March 27th, 2013, 06:46 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Still praying for Caitlyn and Elliott
March 27th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Super Mommy
Thinking about you Caitlyn.
March 27th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been very emotionally upset since I have found out about baby Elliotts passing. Caitlyn, my heart aches for you. I cannot imagine what you are going through but i want you to know I am here to support you in any way possible. We all know the love you have for Elliott. He was such a beautiful, smart little guy. I pray for you regilarly that you have strength and can move on to a better life in the future. Please know that baby elliott will be with you forever and one day you will be with him. Until then he will be watching over his mommy. Thoughts and prayers to you hun.

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search