We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1.Favorite toy as a child? Barbie doll kitchen made by sears for Barbie dolls
2.Favorite childhood vacation? Austria to visit family
3.Favorite children's book(or movie)growing up? Book- Charlottes Web by E.B. White
Sonja, mommy to 6 girls & 4 boys
And baby # 11 (GIRL) due Oct 9, 2014
And 4 beautiful grandbabies
1. Cabbage patch doll, snoopy snow cone machine(kind of a toy?)
2. hmmmm... tough one but i would say any road trip we used to go on with my Dad(he passed away when i was 7) but we would stop at all these cool little places along the way, Florida as a kid(i loved and still love the ocean) we would use flashlights at night and walk the beach looking for all the sting rays that would get close to the shore
1. Favorite toy as a child? Probably Play-doh, although my lite bright and cabbage patch dolls come in a close second.
2. Favorite childhood vacation? We took a completely spontaneous trip to Williamsburg, VA. Didn't pack anything, just bought what we needed when we got there. Had sooo much fun and know that it's one of my mom's favorite trips too. Still have the Little Mermaid pajama top that I bought while we were down there.
3. Favorite children's book (or movie) growing up? Favorite movie was "The Witches" - I was a demented little child. And favorite book was The Tales of Winnie the Pooh.