Welcome Emilie & Olivia!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By aislin22
  • 1 Post By RunningMommyTo5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to our Playroom!! I am very happy to have you and baby Olivia join us! I saw that you did the Great Apple Harvest Introductions, though I don't think many people saw yet I added you to our Baby Birthday List thread. I am so happy you are active on our board and I really hope you stick around! Please feel free to sign up for Picture Girl, Spotlight Mommy, and ADITLO! Those are all really fun

You can use this thread to introduce yourself and Olivia (and share anything you would like to) if you would like

March 29th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay. So great to have u join us. I look forward to getting to knowu bettr

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

March 29th, 2013, 09:13 PM
aislin22's Avatar Regular
Awe thank you! I am so happy to be here! Sure I will introduce myself and baby Olivia, but can You guys introduce yourselves and babies too? I LOVE all the beautiful pictures of your little ones!

Well a little about me and Olivia, I am 30 years old and live in a VERY small town in Minnesota called New Germany. (lots and lots of farms) Olivia is my first (and very unexpected) child. My husband, Michael, and I are high school sweethearts and have been married for 6 years. (we've been together since 2000) Olivia is the absolute love of my life. I thought I never wanted kids but I am SO grateful to have her. I have been a lurker on here for a few months before I signed up. The internet is a Godsend to FTM'S. I am an artist, I draw fantasy art. Mermaids and Angels are my favorite things to draw. I also used to be a belly dancer. Olivia lives with Mommy and Daddy and a husky mutt named Mika.

How about you ladies?

March 29th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Awe thank you! I am so happy to be here! Sure I will introduce myself and baby Olivia, but can You guys introduce yourselves and babies too? I LOVE all the beautiful pictures of your little ones!

Well a little about me and Olivia, I am 30 years old and live in a VERY small town in Minnesota called New Germany. (lots and lots of farms) Olivia is my first (and very unexpected) child. My husband, Michael, and I are high school sweethearts and have been married for 6 years. (we've been together since 2000) Olivia is the absolute love of my life. I thought I never wanted kids but I am SO grateful to have her. I have been a lurker on here for a few months before I signed up. The internet is a Godsend to FTM'S. I am an artist, I draw fantasy art. Mermaids and Angels are my favorite things to draw. I also used to be a belly dancer. Olivia lives with Mommy and Daddy and a husky mutt named Mika.

How about you ladies?

March 29th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Michelle, and my babygirl Kyah Lynn was born September 14. I am married to my soul mate, George. We have five children together; our oldest daughter Tyra is 16, next oldest daughter Mariah is 14, our son George Jr is 12, daughter Shania is 10, and then baby Kyah of course! I am currently a SAHM, but I am a computer tech when working. I love computers, I build them, repair them, optimize them, lol. I love JM, and this playroom, and I'm sure you will love it too

March 30th, 2013, 05:28 PM
destiny hope's Avatar Veteran
I am Lindsay I have a handsome baby boy Alex I have been with my hubby since 2002 I have 3 other kids Mackenzie who is 12 Natasha who is 8 and Alyssa who is 6. I am a stay at home mom.

So glad u could join our board welcome
March 30th, 2013, 06:28 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!

I'm Ami, married nearly 14 years. Mom of 3 boys, Adam 6, Nathan 4, Lincoln 6 months, all born in September. I'm a bit of a VBac fanatic, and happily my second 2 kids were VBACs.

Hi and welcome!

I'm Ami, married nearly 14 years. Mom of 3 boys, Adam 6, Nathan 4, Lincoln 6 months, all born in September. I'm a bit of a VBac fanatic, and happily my second 2 kids were VBACs.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

March 31st, 2013, 06:45 PM
nicolelogg's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, I am Nicole I have been married to my soulmate Bill for 12 years this August, we have 5 kids. Serena Noelle who is 9, Julia Elisabeth who is 7, Gavin William who is 5, Kenan Daniel who will be 4 in May, And baby Ava Gwenevere who is 6 months. I am also an artist, would love to learn fantasy art, but am mostly a mixed media artist. Welcome to the board.
March 31st, 2013, 09:06 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Welcome

I am Brittany my husband is Eric we have been married 4 years this june, together 8 years. Our kids are Ethan (will be 5 in July) Brennan (3yrs) and Evelyn (Sept 10 2012).
March 31st, 2013, 11:25 PM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome Emilie! Were so happy to have you here in our playroom and I look foward to getting to know you better!

I'm JoLina (25) and my hubbs is Jason (33) and we have been married for 3 years this August but together for 5. I'm also a FTM to my sweey baby boy lovins Matthew Ernest Paul born September 14. DH and I are both in the Army, not to mych longer for me though and DH wants to switch to the navy.Rigjt now I work part time kohls but I do have a ddegree for certified vet tech. Long story lol. But I really just want to be a SAHM which will happen for sure once we have baby number 2.

April 1st, 2013, 07:31 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Welcome Emilie and Olivia!!!! I'm so glad to have you here.

I'm Katie (32) and married to the absolute love of my life, and my high school sweetheart as well, Mark (32). We've been together for nearly 15 years and have been married for about 9.5 years. We have three amazing boys: Tommy (6.5), John Ryan (5), and Evan (2.5). We also have our very much prayed for and long-awaited girl, Bailey Grace (9/4/12). We feel our family is complete with 4 and we are prayerfully waiting to make sure that is God's will for our family. I am a SAHM, a long distance runner (who loves all things active) and a proud football & baseaball mom to my boys. I can't wait to add dance, gymnastics, and cheer mom in a couple of years for Bailey Can't wait to get to know you more!!!
Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

April 1st, 2013, 08:33 AM
Brandiwine3's Avatar Veteran
Hi and welcome girls! I am Brandi (Brandiwine3), mother to 3 - Brianna (Bri - 11), Isabella (Bella - almost 3), and William (Liam - 6 mos.)! Married to my husband for nearly 14 years. I work as an office manager and spend most of any free time I have with my babies and family. We enjoy watching our oldest plays sports (and will also encourage our other children, if they so desire) and just about anything else outdoorsy! Look fwd to getting to know you and baby Olivia more
April 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM
Hello everyone! What beautiful babies you all have! I am so pleased to meet all of you. Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, I'm battling a serious bout of mastitis (AGAIN!!! aargh) It is so nice to talk with all you wonderful moms and see your beautiful babies and kids!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search