Tuesday Tudes

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 08:36 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
How are you feeling today? I woke up in a good mood but after pumping for almost an hour here at work, I'm a little agitated. I hate when things get blocked and it takes forever to get it working. I practically needed a rolling pin to get the milk out of the right side and I was close to tears. Dam finally broke after 45 minutes and I got 11 1/2 oz out of it. Soooo painful and I'm really getting fed up. My adapter for my Medela went up in flames last night to (not literally, just burned out and smelled up the room), so I'm using my back-up Spectra and it takes longer anyways.

April 2nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Aw, I'm sorry. 11.5oz is a lot though!! I'm pumping and I hardly get 3 total from both.

I've had a decent day. Woke up to a smiley girl whose for sure figured out what her feet are, it was so cute. Then we had a couple successful nursing sessions, topped with a HUGE bouquet of flowers from my hubby for baby girl and I to "feel better soon." She's fighting a stuffy nose and I'm getting over the tail end of this bronchitis.

But now...Annalise is having a melt down. She keeps choking on her snot and won't stop crying. Poor thing. I'm not even going to attempt to nurse her...she's too worked up. It'll be a long evening for us...
April 2nd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
I am good! Had a five day weekend, and really enjoyed the time with my girls. I SO don't want to go back to work tomorrow. :/

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

April 2nd, 2013, 11:00 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Poor Annalise! Hope she feels better soon!

I wouldn't want to go back to work either after a 5 day break!

Yeah, it was 11.5 oz. from the right side and 10 from the left. Both sides are in absolute agony right now because of it. I've had problems getting all the milk out the last few days and I think things just got backed up. It seems like it is a constant battle. I wish it would just come out like it is supposed to. I can feel it in there, but it will not come out without a personal invitation. It's why I keep trying different pumps to see if there is one that actually works for me. I think my boobs are just broke.

April 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
I was in a great mood until I realized state testing will cause me to have all of my classes FUBARed for the week, and someone is using my room to teach durin my plan. I am scrambling for a place to pump. I am contemplating pumping in m car at this point. Ugh.

April 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
Veteran
I've been in a surprisingly decent mood today, probably because I went back to sleep when I should have stayed up but the extra sleep felt good. Right now I'm just amused since my boob is being lectured Anyone else's LO talk while eating?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search