Hand-eye Coordination

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Leanne78
  • 1 Post By Cocoa Sashimi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 10:12 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
How's your LO's hand-eye coordination?

Annalise is getting better. The last week she's really gotten better and grabbing toys and bringing them to her mouth or hitting them on her exersaucer tray. I can still see some slight frustration when it doesn't work out like she wants it to though.

It just amazes me how you can watch them grow and learn before your eyes. All the simple stuff we take for granted that we've learned.
April 2nd, 2013, 10:17 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Frankie's pretty good with it. He's been able to grab toys for a few weeks now. Now when he sees something he wants and moves his hands right to it and then puts it in his mouth. He is noticing the toys above him while in the exersaucer and reaches up for them. I'm surprised at how good he is at this already. It's not fun when he sees my plate or drink, decides he wants it, grabs it and makes a mess. lo.

April 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Cam is actually doing really good with it. She can grab what toys she wants and has become a hair puller. She can also hold on to her bottle for a little while on her own. I wish I could remember when Akadia started doing all this stuff. I just can't believe our girls are going to be 5 months on the 11th!!!
Hopolka likes this.

April 2nd, 2013, 05:02 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
In the last week, it has improved greatly. I notice it a lot when he is on his playmat. Love seeing him progress.
Hopolka likes this.

April 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Cam is actually doing really good with it. She can grab what toys she wants and has become a hair puller. She can also hold on to her bottle for a little while on her own. I wish I could remember when Akadia started doing all this stuff. I just can't believe our girls are going to be 5 months on the 11th!!!
Right?! It blows my mind. Before you know it we'll be actively trying for the next to get in that August/Sept. DDC
April 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean does awesome. I just wish he was better at getting his pacifier in his mouth. He can get it to his mouth but doesn't know how to get the nipple to the right spot.

April 3rd, 2013, 04:38 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Noah is doing great with it! He is changing so fast!!!

[/url

April 3rd, 2013, 06:34 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Sean does awesome. I just wish he was better at getting his pacifier in his mouth. He can get it to his mouth but doesn't know how to get the nipple to the right spot.
Same here! Ellie takes hers out all the time, then struggles to get it back in. Yesterday, she got it right twice, but it's definitely not a mastered skill yet! She's doing really well with her toys, though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search