pain in my left boob?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By acj0890

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
I have been having a pain in my left boob for a few weeks. I thought it was cause af was coming but when it ended the pain stuck around. It is in the left side of my left boob. Idk what to do about it. It hurts and burns and feels like I'm being stabbed. I don't bf so I don't think I have an infection. Any suggestions?
April 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM
acj0890's Avatar Veteran
Is there a red spot, and is it warm? If it is, you need to get it checked ASAP. It could be staph. like 8 years ago I developed a red spot undermy right boob that was warm and it felt like it was burning and if I touched it, it hurt so bad! It ended up being staph infection.
The Lesha likes this.
April 3rd, 2013, 06:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Is there what feels like a bump? It could also be a calcium deposit, although I don't know that those cause burning. Even if you aren't bfing, it could still be a clogged duct from when you dried up. I would call your doc and tell them the symptoms, could also be linked to your leg issues maybe?

April 3rd, 2013, 03:17 PM
It is not red. It feels like it is burning but is not warm to the touch. Idk if it could be linked to my leg. My whole left side is having issues. From my head down to my calves. I have a gyno appointment the 25th I'm gonna see if they can get me in earlier so they can check it out.
April 4th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck, I hope they can figure it out! Perhaps a pinched nerve is causing the leg pain, I can't recall, I know you had an MRI, did you have an EMG or anything like that?

April 4th, 2013, 04:29 PM
The issue that is causing my leg and back pain is called forminal narrowing. IDK if it could cause issues up my whole body though. I am still having the pain and called today they wanted to see me today but that wasn't possible so I am going in on Monday. Hopefully I can figure this out cause it hurts
April 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Do you have a knot where the pain is on your boob?

I hope to god you dont have what I went through. It started during my pg with Raini, supposedly a clogged duct, I was only 25 wks when my milk started coming in. I was on several antibiotics. I had mammograms, u/s, cultures. I had surgery to remove the abscess in my breast. it came back and brought with it another one under my arm on the same side. I had that removed at the ER and with their testing it was found that the bacteria i had was resistant to all the antibiotics they had me on. they got me on the right one and i had no problems from then on (that was 2 wks before raini was born june 14th) well 2 weeks ago it came back same spot. immediately I went in and they were able to remove it in office. they put me on bactrim which is for Staph infection and so far... so good.

its a pain i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy.

i hope its not what i went through. I hope its just a nerve problem and you get it taken care of soon!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
April 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM
There are no signs of anything other than the pain. I'm going in Monday to get it checked out so hopefully they can figure it out. It hurts at times but for the most part it is just a very annoying burning!
April 8th, 2013, 09:16 AM
I just got back from my appointment. I have a large cyst in my boob. I have to make an appointment to get it removed. Kinda makes me nervous.
April 9th, 2013, 06:28 PM
The surgery itself is a breeze. Its after that hurts like hell. You'll have to keep it packed daily until it closes up on its own in order to prevent infection to set in. Ofcourse mine came back... and I think it may be coming back again.. Im feeling a bit sore... but time to time it acts up when AF is about to show and its soon, so Im hoping and praying that is it. I pray that once you have it removed it does not come back. Tell them to put you on the strongest antibiotics they can. Mine was classified as a clogged duct turning into an abscess that they now believe to be some sort of staph since its reoccuring. During my mammograms and u/s it was said to be a cyst, no one knows what it is and its the worst feeling ever. Just be glad that its a cyst, be thankfully thats it and it can be removed. Im sure your surgery will be remotely the same. If you would like more info or just to talk about it, please feel free to pm me.

Many hugs and please let us know when your surgery will be!

April 10th, 2013, 02:58 PM
I'm just glad I have someone who knows what I'm going through! Thank you for the support. I'm sorry yours keeps coming back. It is so painful. I have to go back to work the next day and I bet it is going to be painful.
May 1st, 2013, 07:40 PM
How are you doing??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search