Claire HPnerd Troll

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Laurenella's Avatar "Avery's Mommy"
Ok most of us are on Facebook and already know but for anyone who isn't and doesn't know about two weeks ago it was discovered that Claire/ HPNerd is a troll. It was suspected after she claimed to be pregnant with twins, had a miscarriage then one survived and then she was told to terminate. A little research (actually a lot because it was a very elaborate lie) and Claire was confronted. Immediately her account and every associated account was deactivated. This is a very long story short I don't want to bring more drama than this created.. but a few people have communicated with the person's responsible (her real name is Sophie) family. They have stated this person is depressed and we figured out she was using her niece's and nephews photos and other peoples for the pictures of her and Bonnie. "Bonnie and Claire's" jm accounts have been banned which is why you no longer see her posts. Again this is a very long story as short as I can make it while Avery is in the middle of eating dinner.

April 4th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I was informed a few days ago. Crazy! She had pregnancy questions, doctor updates, gender disappointment, a birth story... I would have never suspected. I tried looking up her posts, and I can't find any. It looks like they were just deleted.

It's sad. I liked her, and I'll miss her character, I guess.
April 4th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Veteran
I only know of one Clair not sure if its the same doesn't sound like it
April 4th, 2013, 03:09 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Well she was the only Claire in our group none of us really suspected til later on. It was a crazy world wind of emotions when we all found out the truth. Sucks because a lot of us care about her. But I know I have tried to move on past the hurt that most of us have tried to.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
April 4th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Veteran
Was it the girl who had a girl and was pregnant with a boy who may have had something wrong I can't quite remember
April 4th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Yes she had "Jane" and her partner had a "boy " with a genetic abnormally

April 8th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Thanks for letting us know! What a shame.

April 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Veteran
What? I did not know! How did I miss this??

Wow, I'm completely stunned. I liked her. Her entire story was so completely elaborate and long-lived. Does Bonnie not exist? What about all the photos of them both? And the comments from friends and family? And she left the Feb facebook board, which doesn't seem like something a troll would do. (Did she come back?)

I'd told her I was very near her in England last fall, and would like to get together. She said she didn't think she could because it was near Bonnie's birthday. Then she fell ill right before I arrived, so it didn't happen. She said this summer when I'm in London we'd get together.

Wow. I'm going to have to stew on this for a while. I wish I had more information...I'm completely out of the loop.

Thanks for posting this though. I'm very sad to hear it. I'll actually miss her and her cute babies. Kinda feel like I just lost a friend.
April 11th, 2013, 03:14 AM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraleila View Post
What? I did not know! How did I miss this??

Wow, I'm completely stunned. I liked her. Her entire story was so completely elaborate and long-lived. Does Bonnie not exist? What about all the photos of them both? And the comments from friends and family? And she left the Feb facebook board, which doesn't seem like something a troll would do. (Did she come back?)

I'd told her I was very near her in England last fall, and would like to get together. She said she didn't think she could because it was near Bonnie's birthday. Then she fell ill right before I arrived, so it didn't happen. She said this summer when I'm in London we'd get together.

Wow. I'm going to have to stew on this for a while. I wish I had more information...I'm completely out of the loop.

Thanks for posting this though. I'm very sad to hear it. I'll actually miss her and her cute babies. Kinda feel like I just lost a friend.
Everything was fake. They never had pictures with the kids either. That alone should have been a red flag. All of her family on fb they were all sophie too. It sucks I really liked her. Did anyone ever tell bonnie's DDC about what happened?

April 12th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraleila View Post
Kinda feel like I just lost a friend.
It does!

There are a lot of people that don't share pictures here, though. It was a convenient way to not get caught sooner. But there are ladies in my current DDC that do the same. I don't suspect them of anything.

I wonder if she played Bonnie as well? I rarely saw any type of comment from her girlfriend on FB. I had figured she wasn't into computer stuff. Never would have thought she had a DDC.
April 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bonnie was also fake... it was all 'Sophie'

April 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
What did she say when she was confronted? Did she say anything or just vanish?
April 14th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
What did she say when she was confronted? Did she say anything or just vanish?
When she was confronted within minutes all the profiles associated were deactivated.

July 13th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
scary, Its sad someone has to fake being pregnant, im a mother to a angel and feel sad someone can lie about loss

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 4 July nz time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search