Thursday Three

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 3kids3cats
  • 1 Post By 3kids3cats

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Ok, trying to come up with some more "interesting" questions...

1. Actor/Actress that you would love to be BFF's with.

2. If you could get one "free pass" from DH/SO, what actor/singer/race car driver/fireman etc... would you choose?

3. What is an absolute deal breaker for you in a relationship - be it with a DH/SO or just a close friend - that would make you cut ties and run?

April 4th, 2013, 08:29 AM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Zoey Deschanel or the character Dharma from Dharma & Greg, I also think Katy Perry is adorable.

2. If you could get one "free pass" from DH/SO, what actor/singer/race car driver/fireman etc... would you choose?

I think Chase Crawford & Penn Badgely from Gossip Girl are both very cute. However, they are too young. Paul Rudd has always been a favorite of mine, but I think he'd just make me laugh.

3. What is an absolute deal breaker for you in a relationship - be it with a DH/SO or just a close friend - that would make you cut ties and run?

Dishonesty

April 4th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Here's mine:

1. Actor/Actress that you would love to be BFF's with. Ali Larter - I just think she seems like a really cool person, someone I would love to hang out with.

2. If you could get one "free pass" from DH/SO, what actor/singer/race car driver/fireman etc... would you choose? Daniel Craig - hello!

3. What is an absolute deal breaker for you in a relationship - be it with a DH/SO or just a close friend - that would make you cut ties and run? Hmm... First thought for something DH related would be cheating, but there are so many variables in that that might make me try to work it out. I think the absolute deal breaker for me with a DH would be if he hurt one of my kids. That would be it, done bye/bye.

April 4th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
I think the absolute deal breaker for me with a DH would be if he hurt one of my kids. That would be it, done bye/bye.

Forget the relationship, that would be a dealbreaker for allowing someone to continue living!
Leanne78 likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Veteran
Wow, these are challenging ones!
Jack Barrowman seems like a lot of fun

Um...wow...I don't know, maybe David Boreanaz.

Physical abuse
April 4th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
1. Actor/Actress that you would love to be BFF's with. Tiffani Thiessen aka Kelly kapowski from sbtb. I have always loved her. And joe manganiello, who is on true blood and also in magic mine. Hubba hubba!

2. If you could get one "free pass" from DH/SO, what actor/singer/race car driver/fireman etc... would you choose? Joe manganiello.

3. What is an absolute deal breaker for you in a relationship - be it with a DH/SO or just a close friend - that would make you cut ties and run? Lies. I hate liars.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

April 4th, 2013, 11:29 AM
2. Seeing Meghann's response reminds me how much I like Alexander Skarsgard on True Blood. But I would only want him as Eric!
*Izzy's*Mommy* likes this.

April 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Mmmmm Eric

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search