Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Whine - Sorry to rehash this from FB, but my whine is that pumping has become a nightmare for me. I'll be doing good and then all of a sudden I'll get a blockage and everything goes to heck. I've been fighting one on the left side for about a week now and it's been soooo painful. I had toyed with getting a new pump and was thinking about the Spectra S2, but then things took a major nose dive and now my poor left nipple is in such bad shape I decided to go with a Symphony instead. Really worried I'm going to end up in the ER again. :/ Sitting here with stabbing pains in the left boobie.

Wahoo - I bought a Symphony off a lady in MD for a REALLY good price. It's barely used and I should have it by Friday. The one I used in the ER did a good job so hoping this keeps things cleared up from here out. I really wanted to pump for a year. I'm going to have to sell my two Spectra pumps now to cover this though.

April 10th, 2013, 08:00 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: the special ed. Coordinator at Carly's school tried to move her iep meeting from tomorrow until the last day ofthe month. We've been waiting since end of January for this meeting. Made me so mad, hopefully after my phone call yesterday they cut the **** and keep the meeting for tomorrow. I don't give a crap if you've had a last minute meeting needed for another kid, they can wait their turn just like my kid did.

Wahoo: pest control is coming today to figure out our wasp problem. We've been seeing big black wasps in the house every so often, even all winter, and we have to be sppo careful. Opening the door because there is always one there waiting to attack. So excited to get rid of them!

April 10th, 2013, 10:02 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Whine: I feel horrible. Not as bad as yesterday but still feeling pretty bad. I got hit like a brick wall yesterday morning with some stomach bug. I am thinking what ever Victoria had she passed it on to her momma. I was so bad that I texted DH to come home and take care of the kids. I physically couldn't. Usually I can push through any sickness to take care of the kids even when I am sick. But this bug was bad. Thankfully DH was able to come home. He didn't mind since out of the last 10 years I this has been only the 2nd time I asked for his help while I was sick.

Wahoo: The girls new desk should arrive any day now. I am excited for them to get it. They have been asking for a desk in thier room for a while now and I finally got them one!

April 10th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
That stinks Robin! Hope you are feeling better soon!

I HATE wasps!!! We had yellow jackets build a nest in one of our inside walls and start coming out into the house. Hate anything that flies, buzzes and has a stinger! Although, I'll admit I have a little bit of a fondness for fuzzy little bumblebees. Only when they mind their own business though.

April 10th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Veteran
Whine - My to do list is getting out of control again, pumping is killing my boobs and I think I'm getting the bug that is going around.

Wahoo - I think (hope) we are sleeping through the night again, or at least only getting up once.
April 10th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Wahoo- in January, when I got back from maternity leave, I got a huge promotion and raise.

Whine- one of my friends, who is now 'under me' hasn't been meeting expectations at work in some major ways. I have a meeting with the owners tomorrow morning to discuss the course of action. It's tough because, although I have said to her repeatedly to correct certain situations, I don't think she takes me seriously because I anger friend. And I couldn't 'warn' her too harshly, as my title only allows me to give the verbal warnings that I have, and I don't think she sees this coming. I know she will feel betrayed but this job is how my family is supported, and has to come first Sigh

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search