I WIN as Mom...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue-Jay

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
...of the child that has put the most disgusting thing imaginable in her mouth.

Went on a trip to Hot Springs to visit some friends, and I brought a friend to tag along since I'm scared to be alone in a hotel. Well the majority of my buddies smoke so we were outside a lot so they could catch cancer. I was playing cigarette butt keep away from Winter Rose for a while till she moved on to rocks.

"Oh, good, a break. Get your minerals, sweetie." And I sat my pregnant self in a chair. Winter comes up to me about 5 minutes later looking particularly curious and grossed out by whatever was in her mouth. "Let me have it!" And I take it from her.

I notice something around her chin, all smeared around. I look down at what she took a hunk out of... it had legs, and they were a kicking! "Eww! It's a tick! Jamie, your yard has ticks! What is this?! What is this in her mouth? Is it human? Is it dog blood?! You just had to smoke! Right now! You just got done smoking 30 minutes ago! We're out with the wild animals cause you can't control yourself for an hour! Your house is ******* baby proofed, but we couldn't possibly stay in there for just a little bit?!"

So I win. I can't imagine anything much worse than taking a bite out of a fat tick. My other child has had poop up her nose. Still not as grotesque.
April 12th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh gawd, I hate tics. I might barf!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
April 17th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
That's pretty horrible.

Yesterday Robby also had something in his mouth that was kind of grossing him out. He was sucking on a barfed-up hairball from our lovely (very hairy) cat. Totally disgusting.

April 17th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Veteran
oh no!!! lol that is yucky! my sisters daughter has had worse in her mouth. my sister wasnt the best mother in the world hence why my parents now have her two kids. i would come home from work or school and one time found her daughter with a used tampon applicator in her mouth! another day both her kids were sharing my brothers deodorant stick licking it like a lollipop. and the worst of all i wake up one morning and go into my sisters room to get her daughter because i would always take care of them, my sister is in her bed sleeping and her daughter was sucking on something i quickly realized what was in her mouth and started screaming at my sister, it was a douche, with the solution or whatever that stuff was in it. i almost barfed.
April 18th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Oh, yuck, Jenny and Kearsty!
April 18th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
This is a fun (and totally gross) thread!

Once my sister ate a whole sack of bagworms. My mom was gagging and trying to clean them out her mouth, lol.

The stuff kids will try....

But Kearsty's is the grossest!
kearsty20 likes this.

April 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Lol Alice has just tried poop, but that is so common in childcare it didn't faze me much.

I think one of the worst cases of pica I had seen was from a neglected little girl a coworker was adopting. I won't say what it was she ate, but her adopted mother actually did blow chunks! Lol Neglect from her biological mother made her develop pica.
May 1st, 2013, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ewww that is SO gross! I hate ticks! We found a couple on our floor last Summer (brought in by our dog) and when DD was about 4 months I was changing her diaper at our cabin and there was a tick crawling on her leg, probably trying to latch on-ick!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 14th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Ewwww yucky!!!
5 time HG survivor, AP Mama to 5 GIRLS
Karrara 9 01/11/05, Kaiah 7 1/2 07/1/06,
Kayda 6 01/12/08, Katara 2 02/10/12
Korra 10/10/13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search