Sleepy time updates

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By taatie10
  • 2 Post By rlh27

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Veteran
Ok, any change up to how your LO sleeps at night/naptime? Do you lay them down while they're still awake? Do you play 'white noise' or music to help? Where does baby sleep?
April 12th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i usually let them fuss in bed until they sleep. grayson sleeps in his bed in savannahs room and lorelei is still in the livingroom since she still doesnt sleep through the night.

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

April 12th, 2013, 10:00 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Samantha now does better going to sleep just being on her tummy holding her monkey blanket. She sometimes will fuss for a minute or 5 but then its out like a light. I'll turn on the crib soother with lullabies or wind up the mobile. I miss the snuggling we did before to get her to sleep.

She sleeps in her crib for most naps and at night. At my parents during the week she naps in the crib (was my crib). At home her 7pm nap is normally just on the couch with DH & I but then other naps are all in her crib. She seems to sleep better in her crib, less restless that way.
burnbot likes this.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by taatie10; April 12th, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
April 13th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
Caleb does well falling asleep in his crib on his own, and he's always slept at night there. We have a bedtime routine and then he'll talk to himself for a few minutes before falling asleep. He also takes naps in his crib now, he used to just nap wherever, but now that I've gotten him used to his crib he naps much better.

There's a humidifier in his room, so that provides white noise. I usually only use it at night, but it helps him sleep if he's having a tough time during the day. He has also gotten really attached to a homemade green blankie that an elderly lady in the church made for him.
taatie10 and burnbot like this.
Due with #2 on July 10

April 14th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Sophia still sleeps in the pack 'n play in our room at night. She's been going through the 4 month sleep regression but I think once she's back to sleeping better again we'll start the transition to her crib.

Naps are either in my arms, the carrier, or carseat if we're out somewhere.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

April 24th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Veteran
She's been sleeping through the night consistently 9pm-ish to 7am -ish since around two months....crossing our fingers for no major changes in the foreseeable future! During the day, I try to watch for her tired cues and will then put her in her crib when she's awake, but sleepy, so she can begin to practice falling asleep on her own within reason. At night, she usually falls asleep in my arms during her bedtime feed and I will then put her to bed ( she still sleeps in a pack n play in our room at night time vs. her nursery ).

April 27th, 2013, 10:34 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
During the day I put Zoey in her swing with cartoons when she is tired and she goes to sleep on her own. We have a pretty consistent bedtime routine and aside from the last couple days she has taken to it very well. I usually nurse her, then hang the nook from the side of the pack n play. I show the Baby Einstein Lullaby video and she watches it until she falls asleep.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search