MOTW is **Tay**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree37Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 02:05 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like maybe you've already answered this previously, but do you envision going BACK to work when all kids are in school? If so - do you think you'll do esthetician work or something entirely different? I think I will got back and get my nail tech license once they are both in school....

Any more kids in your future?? If beau answeres - NO... If I answer... Possibly. It makes my heart hurt to think I will never carry or deliver a baby again. I dont think Im done

What does your day typically look like? Im normally up at 8, drink coffee, hang out with hubby, 'puter time, tidy up... then the kids are both normally up around 9-930... then its breakfast, then if were stayin home we just putt around... work on projects, activities with Ty, cleaning, ect... If I'm wanting to get out of the house, we shower and all get out the door normally by 11/12. Im home again by 530 usually and beaus home by 7... dinner after that... bedtime for everyone around 930/10!

Favorite TV shows? Movies?
We just started How I Met Your Mother on Netflix and love it so far! Were on season 2. I love smut tv - Housewives, Most things on TLC and Bravo. Love Pawn Stars and American Pickers.
Movies... gah I love a million. List toppers are Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias, Princess bride, Disney Movies, Seriously.... I could go on and on I guess I have a lot of 'List Toppers'
Are you a dog or a cat person?

What was your first date with DH like?
We went to dinner at a Mexican Restaurant and then went Ice skating... How cute is this? - years ago someone asked about our first date and beau answered before me and INCLUDED what I was wearing!!

Do you consider yourself more of a city girl or a country girl? a bit of both. I live in an area that is city - but definitely has a down home feel... Im happy in both places I get nervous in bigger cities though, so I guess more toward the country girl side end of the spectrum.

What is your favorite breakfast food? My perfect plate: 2 over-easy eggs, hashbrowns, a biscuit and gravy, sausage links and sourdough toast. And black Coffee.

Favorite food on the grill?
Steak! Medium-Rare Ribeye please.

Favorite Girl Scout cookie? Has always been Samoas, but this passed couple years its totally Thin Mints!

What kind of sewing machine do you use?
An old Brother my mom gave me when I moved out on my own. I really need a new one.

Do you play any instruments? And do you still sing like in the good ol' pageant days? When I was little I took Violin and Organ lessons. And I sign when Im wasted in a karaoke bar or in the car.

Were you more into Jared Leto or Leonardo DiCaprio in the 90's? Too soft and pretty. Kurt Cobain please. or Steven Tyler.

And speaking of the 90's, what was your biggest fashion crime during that awful decade? Ill try to dig one up... was still pretty young in the 90's. I graduated in 2003... But I guess my biggest would be these violet faux leather pants that were MY FAVORITE my freshman year... with big chunky shoes of course and Chunky blonde highlights. They did NOT look good, but I loved them

Last edited by ** Tay **; April 18th, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
April 19th, 2013, 05:12 PM
deleted

Last edited by ** Tay **; April 27th, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
April 22nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Love all the fact and pics tylee looks just like your baby pic!

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

April 22nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are gorgeous!! I love all the pics! You look great as a blonde and a red head. I wish I could pull off that red color. I completely agree with your choice in men. hehe I never was really into those "soft" ones like DiCaprio and the "boy band" type. I would take Kurt Cobain or Steven Tyler anyday! It's funny you say spring and fall rather than winter or summer. I live in florida so I forget that spring and fall exist.

April 22nd, 2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcooper32 View Post
Love all the fact and pics tylee looks just like your baby pic!
Yes, she really does look a lot like me in baby pics - Love it!
Too bad she looks more like her daddy now! Why cant ONE of my babies look just like me!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnbot View Post
You are gorgeous!! I love all the pics! You look great as a blonde and a red head. I wish I could pull off that red color. I completely agree with your choice in men. hehe I never was really into those "soft" ones like DiCaprio and the "boy band" type. I would take Kurt Cobain or Steven Tyler anyday! It's funny you say spring and fall rather than winter or summer. I live in florida so I forget that spring and fall exist.
Aw thanks and it would be so weird for us to not have all seasons! But how lovely it would be to be near a beach.. I have mountains all around me.

April 23rd, 2013, 08:22 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think you’re crazy. I think Ty is the spitting image of you then AND now.
Either way, you’re both gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing, Tara!!!
** Tay ** likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search