Monday GTKY

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rhill4455
  • 2 Post By 3kids3cats

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
What are 2 things we probably don't know about you?

- I didn't date at all during High School. Way too busy.

- There is 9 years between me and the youngest of my 3 older sisters.

April 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I didn't date in high school either, but it wasn't because I was busy. I was just ignored and had no friends.

I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up lol. A sports photographer That's all truly love to shoot.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

April 16th, 2013, 01:07 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My my dh is the only person I have dtd with and vice versa.

I don't drink alcohol. I just don't like the stuff no matter how it's fixed I think it's all gross.

[/url

April 16th, 2013, 05:50 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I didn't date in High School either. In fact my first date wasn't until I was 25, I guess I was a late bloomer. Looks like I move fast though lol. My first date was at 25, was not with DH. Now 27 I'm married and have an almost 5 month old lol.

I've been Married since April 16, 2012, 1 year anniversary today! Only our parents know. My wedding is May 26, 2013, just a little over a month! I'm making all my centerpieces, my bouquet, card box, place cards and holder. I also did my invites and RSVP cards. Trying to save some money.

April 16th, 2013, 08:53 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
I have no relationship with my father. I honestly have hatred towards him and blame him for my brother trying to commit suicide.

I am extremely shy and its really hard to be shy when you are married to a company commander in the army which leaves you as the FRG leader time and time again. Although even though I am shy I have no fear of public speaking.
Nicole1481 likes this.

April 16th, 2013, 11:02 AM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't drink alcohol either! Never been a fan!

I wish I could tell my girls I didn't date in high school, but I had 2 long-term boyfriends of 1 1/2 years each. With one of them, we even "dated" in various rooms of the school and no one ever found out! Now that is probably the juiciest confession you will ever hear from me.
Leanne78 and Nicole1481 like this.

April 16th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Veteran
I did date in HS In fact I dated the same guy all senior year (he had graduated already) and then it just became easy and routine to stay with him. 20+ years later and I am still with him

I always planned on my career involving horses, till I ended up with a guy who is allergic to horses
April 16th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Veteran
I have a brother I haven't spoken to in over 20 years.

I didn't date in HS either...I was more interested in finding a way out of NH than in setting down roots in a relationship.
April 16th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Veteran
Me & my DH have 7 years age difference between us. He is best friends with my BIL & he's always been at our family functions because his family lives OOT. We didn't start dating until we had known each other for 4+ years.

My best friend (and maid-of-honor) of 21+ years passed away the week of my wedding (I got married on Saturday & she passed away the Monday before). She had cystic fibrosis & had a double lung transplant 6 months before my wedding. It was unexpected & the hardest experience I've ever had to deal with. I miss her dearly & life hasn't been the same since she's been gone.
April 17th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My daughter and my sister are best friends.. DD is 14 & my sister is 15 (they are 11m to the day apart)

I was 17 when my oldest son was born and we like most of all the same things; same kind of movies, same music, etc. We grew up together and he is one of my best friends (he doesnt know this) Im so sick of him and want him to move out, but secretly, I really dont want him to go anywhere and I know he will be moving soon(going in to army) I am terrified to think of being away from him.... forever.... hows that for mental issues

April 19th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Veteran
I didn't date in high school because I was really shy, Went on 2 dates in high school freshman year and that was it until college... My dad died in a car accident when I was 7.....
April 20th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't really date in HS either. I was too nervous and pushed away guys who were interested.

I always wanted to do a semester abroad in college but forgot to sign up. I regret this.

April 20th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Hmmmmm 2things u didn't know about me.

I always wanted to be an equine veterinarian. I got accepted to school, and one week before I was supposed to go, my DH came back into my life (we had known each other as kids, but went four years without speaking over something trivial).

I never ate fish growing up. I tried salmon as my first fish a few years ago, and I was allergic! I bet I will never eat fish again!

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

April 20th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
I did date in highschool. I ended up marrying that guy. He was my 2nd boyfriend.

I went through a terrible drug phase in high school from 9th to 11th grade, tried all kinds, started selling pills. I got arrested at school my junior year and got sent to bootcamp. I'm that rare person that actually changes thanks to those programs. I never sold a pill again and stopped doing all that crap. While I'm so ashamed of that part of my life, I'm so thankful that it actually got the message through. Who knows what kind of person I'd be now if I continued living like that? My best friend at the time is now living a pretty sad life. She's got a kid she never sees, she just got out of prison, she's still doing all the drugs, and using guys for money. It's really sad. I've tried since to help her get her life situated but she doesn't want the help. That could be me if getting arrested hadn't woke me up to how stupid I was being.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search