Baby routines?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
How much of a routine is your little one on now?

We do not really have one here. Seems like every day is different since I work from home a few days and then in the office the rest. Cam usually takes about 2 naps a day but that depends on how much screaming and crying Akadia is doing. I think we would have more of a routine if it was just Cam.

April 16th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Veteran
Every time we start to develop a routine something always comes up to blow it. But Arianna is consistently going to bed by 10 and up around 7 with a long nap that starts between 12 &, 2 and ends between 2 & 4. Also we have 3 marathon nursing sessions that last around an hour before nap, before bed and first thing in the morning.
April 16th, 2013, 08:45 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Trying desperately to get her on one. I no longer allow her to nap down stairs. The second her eyes start getting heavy I stick her in her crib. That has helped a lot. She is starting to transition into a two nap a day schedule. Morning nap and afternoon nap. She used to cat nap all day. Now I have her to where she takes 2 naps that are an hour to hour and a half long in her crib. It has been work getting her there. The naps have gotten longer over time with fewer cat naps. She still takes 1 or 2 cat naps. hopefully we can get rid of those and stretch her naps a little longer. Here's to hoping!

The only thing she does routinely on her own is bed time. 8pm she will start crying like clock work until you give her a bottle and stick her in bed. We usually have that bottle ready so the second we get the big kids down its her turn. She will put herself to sleep you just have to lay her down, cover her up, stick her paci in her mouth and make sure her blanket is resting against her cheek. Then she is good to go!

Last edited by rhill4455; April 16th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
April 16th, 2013, 10:15 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Juliet has put herself on a pretty good schedule of one early morning nap for about 2 hours and one mid day nap around 11:30 for about 2 hours. She cat naps in the car on the way home around 4 or so and then is in bed around 7:30 and stays asleep till I get her up about 5:15 to eat and get ready for the sitters. She puts herself to sleep for naps and bedtime, just have to turn on her projector/music and give her her security blanket/animal and she is out. When home she takes all naps and sleeps in her crib and when at the sitters she naps in a playpen.

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search