Swimsuits?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 10:54 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
What swimsuits are mommies wearing this summer? i'm having trouble finding one that holds up my boobs and doesn't make me look huge.

April 19th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Oh, goodness, I haven't even started looking. I know that none of my old bathing suits will work because my boobs are so much bigger now.

April 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Sherry777's Avatar Blessed Mommy
I always go somewhere that I can pick a separate top and bottom since I need a bigger top than bottom. Target is a good place unless you want something more upscale.

The ones that tie at the neckline are great because you can tie them really tight and pull the girls up.

April 19th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Mom to Madeline
Bikinis for me. I"ll wear my old ones abd get a couple new ones.
April 19th, 2013, 12:26 PM
AllyssaM's Avatar Emmersyns Mommah
I'm still in bikinis, but I had to go buy a new one because all mine were it her too small on the top, or too small on the bottom.

April 19th, 2013, 12:27 PM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
I'm going with a one piece this year. I have to buy a new suit because my bikini would be too big and I'm not confident in my out of shape body right now. I think Target has a nice selection.
April 19th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I have a tankini for swimming lessons right now, with the tie around my neck to help hold the girls up, and cover my stretchmarks (which are fading!). That said, its too big in the bottom, and around my rib cage (but still a bit small in the cup). So I am having MAJOR issues finding any that fit my bum and rib cage, but still contain the girls. I have been looking for a month now without success.

Hoping to find one soon!
Surprise baby! due 3/27/2017

Save
Save
Save
April 19th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Blessed.Life's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I am going to have to chuck a bunch of mine since they will be too small in the boobies. I have a whole drawer full of them so I know I still have quite a few that work I only have bikinis. If i'm embarrassed to wear one then that is just more motivation to watch what I eat and work out more often... it works for me
April 19th, 2013, 06:37 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I wear tankinis, but both of mine are too big for me now (woohoo!)- so I need to go shopping, it will still be a tankini though.
April 20th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Mountain~Mama's Avatar ThePastHasNoPowerOverMe
I need to find one this year.
April 22nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
ufmelissa824's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
None, if I can help it. I need to go on a major diet before I'm bathing suit ready. That said, I do have a couple tankini's from ON that still fit and are pretty cute. I second Sherry's halter suggestion. I have a large chest anyway and have always had to either wear an underwire or halter to keep them up and supported.

April 23rd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
The verdict is in... I cannot wear any of my two-piece bathing suits because my boobs pop out. I did break out my granny swimsuit over the weekend (it's a very conservative one-piece that I bought one year on vacation because it was on the clearance rack in Target and I needed a swimsuit), and it contains the girls.

April 23rd, 2013, 05:06 PM
Mrs.Julie's Avatar Mommy to 3 Princesses
Im afraid the third baby for me signaled the end of bikini body lol. I got a swimsuit from victorias secret, pin-up style. Keeps everything in place

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search