Monday Moans and Groans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 06:52 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Mine is just that my house looks like a bomb went off. I keep trying to clean it, but I cannot get the whole thing clean at once. The room I am in right now has a bed covered with blankets sheets, baby clothes that has been grown out of, folded towels, bins of summer clothes etc... I just want a clean house!!!

April 22nd, 2013, 07:12 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Blah! So much to do. Gotta clean our house, pack and find someone to watch our dogs for a couple of days while we are in FL....sigh...There is just not enough hours in the day!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

April 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My house is a disaster, I can't keep up with laundry and cleaning. Everytime I clean something the girls just make a mess 10 min later.
We are all sick, Logan's going through. What I hope is the worst of it now.
Its a 3 month wait for an autism eval for Carly. I'm glad it's not a year wait, but seriously 3 months is ridiculous too.

April 22nd, 2013, 12:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
LADIES, You do Not know what you are talking about! LOL
MY HOUSE IS A MOUSE MAZE!!! Boxes everywhere downstairs. We cleaned out our storage unit because$ 250.00 dollars a month was crazy and we have NO garage and a small storage tool/utility shed.So we are going to go threw everything and throw away/craigs list and what ever we can find a place for keep.
We just moved here and got everything sorted and cleaned and now this... UGH!!
The stuff has been in storage for 2 years. So many things are ruined from all the dust and from just sitting there. Its so sad.
April 22nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've given up on my house. My moan is Garry has the stomach virus. Really praying it stays contained to him. Being 2 he doesn't know he's sick, and gets upset when I won't let him do whatever he wants.

April 23rd, 2013, 08:36 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I gave up on a clean house a long time ago. Best I can hope for now is one clean room a day I also got into the habit of always taking something that has to be put away in the place that I am going next so that I never leave a room with empty hands.

My only moan for yesterday is that Norah is always happy at home, but she's beginning to cry every time we go out and it's frustrating.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search