Off topic-books!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Veteran
I need a good book to read any suggestions? And who has been reading to their lo's? I've been reading to m since 2 months, she loves looking at the pictures
April 27th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
I love everything by James Patterson, if you like crime dramas.

I liked the Princess Meredith series by Laurell k Hamilton. GREAT, but very very adult, fantasy series. Unfortunately, it is very unfinished and the author has stated that age isn't sure if she ever will. :/

I do read to Addyson. Every night when DD1, Amber (who is 4) goes to bed, I lay Addy next to her when we read. Right now we are into some classic Shel Silverstein and Dr Seuss

If you have a kindle, you can also search for the free books. I have come across a lot of interesting, brain teasing books for free by authors you have need heard of, and probably never will again.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

April 27th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm reading two series' by Nicky Charles right now. They are different series', but he wrote them to go together so I'm reading them in the chronological order of the books. The first one is Bonded. Then the first of the other series is The Maiting. There are 5 books total and they are free on Kindle.

I haven't started reading to Nathaniel yet. I should but storey time is Garry's special time with just the two of us before beds.

April 28th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Super Mommy
I'm finishing a series by J. Robert Kennedy, james acton series. They are sorta historical fictiony...kinda cheesy and political but a good fast read with short chapters which is fairly convenient n right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search