Summer Plans?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2013, 07:37 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Anyone already working on plans for the Summer? DH just brought up vacation to visit his family yesterday. NOT looking forward to flying across the country with 2 little ones. I think we all need to be tranquilized and then they can wake us up when we arrive. Really wish there were planes specifically for parents with little kids. I'm actually not worried about Cam much, but Akadia gets worse ever time we go!

Aside from that, I'd like to get the girls out to the zoo at least once and Akadia is definitely looking forward to us getting the pool ready.

Last edited by Leanne78; May 2nd, 2013 at 07:43 AM.
May 2nd, 2013, 08:25 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Zoo since we have a membership.
Splash pad
Swimming at my moms lake house

No vacations, we are taking an 8 day cruise in December. We tend to vacation in the winter instead of summer.

May 2nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
going away labor day weekend to visit family and go to a huge flea market in hillsville, va. other than that we may take a 2-3 day camping trip to the beach in june/july

[/url

May 2nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
My birthday in July, I'm sure we will do something. In Aug we will go to the beach with Jonhs family, I'm excited for Frankie's first trip to the beach. Kinda hope to get pregnant sometime before summer is over lol

May 2nd, 2013, 06:36 PM
Veteran
We just got back from vaca to Florida, and will be going again in a few weeks with my mom's family.... As far as summer plans looking foward to just taking M for walks and grilling out! Also taking M to baby swim lessons, the zoo, swimming at my mom's, going out on the in-law's boat, possibly an overnight or weekend camping trip.... We're having a patio put in off the back door to, soooo looking forward to that since we've had dirt and rocks there since we built 3 years ago..... Will be nice to have somewhere to sit outside with M....
May 2nd, 2013, 11:09 PM
Veteran
my parents bought a cabin so plan on spending alot of time there

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 4th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
Summer school.
Visit from my parents.
Painting two areas of the house.
Lesson planning for the 2013-2014 school year.

May 5th, 2013, 02:56 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Sea World, I've never been so I'm really excited!!
anhoyle likes this.

May 5th, 2013, 08:44 AM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're staying here for the Summer, which is awesome, because we live 5 mins from the beach. Then, in September, we're going to Maui for a month! I can't wait! We have a family condo there.

May 6th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so jealous of you going to Maui! I want to visit Hawaii so badly!

We just started talking about summer plans. I want to sign Sean up for swim classes, but mostly it'll be trips to the zoo and the beach. We'll go to the lakes region of NH for some time with DH's father's side of the family, the Cape for a bit with my dad, and then if MIL is able to come back up from FL, visit Lake Champlain. We tend to be so busy visiting family that we don't get to do our own vacation but I'd like that to change starting next year.

May 6th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
About half my kids will go to camp in July. Phillip is going to a bootcamp for an internet security certification. If he gets it, it could mean a significant pay raise. We had to pay for it and his company will reimburse him when he passes, so we may try to use that and go on vacation somewhere but that will probably be more of a fall time frame. We'll have to see. Other than that work and sqeeze in some day trips to the beach and lots of swimming if it ever warms up and quits raining!
May 7th, 2013, 10:11 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My sister is getting married at the end of June, so we will be flying from Missouri to Montana with the little lady. I am a little apprehensive of flying with her, hoping it goes well!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search