Hair?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Does your little one have much hair? What color? Do you think it will be curly or straight? Cam's is starting to grow back from rubbing off. I think it is going to be darker brown than Akadia's. She has one little spiral curl that tucks behind her ear so maybe she will have curls too.

May 6th, 2013, 01:16 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Logan has a little hair. It's dark brown. My girls have curly hair but I don't think Logan will.

May 6th, 2013, 01:44 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Frankie has a little bit of hair. It's brown but it looks a little red in the sunlight. I think it will be straight and a light brown with red and brown through it, just like DH and I.

May 6th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ainsley has a decent amount of dark brown hair. Some of my others have had more but she has a decent amount and is nowhere near bald. Some of the longer pieces look like they want to curl at times. I have 3 that have curly hair and some that are mostly straight with some slight curl at the ends so we'll see.
May 7th, 2013, 10:14 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Juliet's hair was dark brown and is now more of a light brown. She has quite a bit of hair and it definitely has some curl to it- which some days means it just sticks straight up!

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

May 7th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Veteran
M has always had quite a bit of hair.... It was dark when she was first born but has quickly lightened up and is now looking like she may be a blonde soon... I was curious whether she would have my hair, it's a dark blonde now but was insanely blonde as a kid..... It looks like its going to be straight probably....
May 8th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Super Mommy
Arianna has had dark brown/black hair that has stood up straight since she was born. Its slowly getting lower...
May 8th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Norah's hair is really coming in on top and it's a pretty ginger color in the sun. The hair she rubbed all off of the back is starting to come in too. It's too early to tell if she'll have curls. Only one of my kids had them so far.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

May 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Noah has light brown/blondish hair. He doesn't have a ton but he it is starting to come back from where it rubbed off on the back of his head.

[/url

May 10th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nathaniel's hair never rubbed off, but he has gradually lost the brown curly hair he was born with as the new straight blond hair came it. DH and I both had blond hair as kids so I thing I will have a couple of tow heads at least until puberty.

May 11th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean was born with a full head of strawberry blonde hair but lost most of it. It's grown back in now and is blonde. I think he'll be a towhead for a whole then end up with some shade of dirty blonde since that has happened a lot in my family.

May 17th, 2013, 09:22 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ellie was born with quite a bit of silvery-blonde hair. She never lost it all, but it thinned quite a bit. Now it's coming back in and it's blonde with some reddish tones in it, especially in the back.

May 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Victoria's hair is very similar to all her sibblings hair at this point. Not a lot of hair but its blond and shows some signs that it will be curly. All my kids have blond hair that darkens to a brown as they get older. THey all have curly hair and since DH and I both have curly hair I am not surprised.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search