BTDT Moms - What's different?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
For those with previous kiddos, what has been different about the first 6 months of this baby compared to his/her siblings?

Cambria's first 6 months has been night and day from my first daughter Akadia's. She has been an easy going happy baby who sleeps well and doesn't give me a moment's trouble. She doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get going where Akadia wanted to get up and run by 6 months and was constantly frustrated with not being able to. I can also tell that Cam is a little more of a momma's girl than Akadia was. Cam will get all excited when I walk in the room and throw her little hands out. Akadia would practically roll her eyes at me and give me a "you again?" look. It will be interesting to see the dynamics between these two as Cam gets older.

May 8th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Addy is a much easier baby than Amber was. She is happy ALL the time (knock on wood), and sleeps well.

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

May 8th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Norah is my easiest baby. My son wasn't difficult per se, but he did need constant attention.

My first daughter was a terrible sleeper for her first year, though she was the happiest little thing during the day. It was like a totally different child, but I was so tired I couldn't fully appreciate her.

My second daughter was a total grump. Smiles were hard to come by and laughs were impossible. Funny because she's pretty happy go lucky now.

All three were very high need, must be held at all times. They all hated the car seat, strollers, swings, and nap times.

Norah on the other hand is a great sleeper, will nap in the swing, doesn't mind the car, lets me stroll her, can be left to nap on her own, and puts up with a lot of jostling from older siblings. She's a pretty happy baby considering the issues she's had.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

May 10th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The only real difference I notice is that Nathaniel is still waking once or twice a night. DS1 was STTN by 8 weeks. Other than that they are both very easy happy boys, who rarely fuss or cry unless hungry or messy.

The major difference is actually with me. I'm much more laid back, and taking things as they come. No rushing this baby on to the next milestones.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search