Whats your LO been working on?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2013, 11:18 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
standing? cruising? walking? not sleeping? LOL share what ur kiddo's been busy practicing!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
May 9th, 2013, 01:51 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Weve taken a couple steps here and there but not really taking off walking yet. She does so good walking her walker though. We cruise the furniture and crawl around. sleeping we still get up every 2 hours!!!!! I haven't had a good sleep since a month before she was born! I'm zombiefied without my coffee.
And our third tooth just popped through today on the bottom.

May 9th, 2013, 09:15 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Ethan has been cruising the furniture quite a bit. Twice he has let go and stood alone for a few seconds, then lets himself fall forward so he's only using his belly for support on the footstool and he will clap for himself haha.
May 10th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Addy is walking all along the furniture, she lets go and takes a step or two to other pieces of furniture or she lets go and sidesteps on her own. She will also take a couple of steps if I stand her up and back away from her. Still not doing it all of the time, but getting there. She is saying a couple of words like baby, mama, dada, baba and she knows what these are. She signs "more" and "all done" and she points to things that she wants. She was sleeping through the night for the past 3 weeks and the last two nights she has woken up at 1 demanding a bottle...could be the new formula, I might have to switch back...lol!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search