The love train/I live your face

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree60Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Basically this game works like this.
I post this intro. The next person says what they like most about me. Then the next person posts what they like most about the person who posted about me and so on. Ready set GO!

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!

Last edited by Crystallee; May 25th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
May 25th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Crystal, I love that you are our carseat expert. We can always turn to you for questions or advice. And you're just an awesome person to have in our group!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

May 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM
ash29nc's Avatar Super Mommy
cassie i love that you arr such a sweet upbeat person and you allways have kind words to say

May 25th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ashley I LOVE the pictures of Bella that you post. She is always so smiley and happy

Daffney

May 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Danielle226's Avatar First time mom to Nathan
Daffney, I love your sense of humor, and that you call your kids a-holes sometimes.

May 26th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Danielle, oh how do I live thee? Let me count the ways....

I live chatting with you. I live beating you(on the rare occasion) in Words With Friends. I live that you eat processed junk food(like me!) & sometimes go over the 5 second rule. I live that you are so open and honest. I live, and hate, how much cr@p you give me. I live Nathan. I live that you work so hard to give him milkies but wish you didn't have to work so hard. I live HIYHH I live you!
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

May 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rebecca, I love how unfiltered you are and that you have no problem telling someone to check themselves before they wreck themselves. I also live how even if it comes across as harsh, I know it's coming from a genuine and caring place. I live that I feel like you and I could do some serious damage in a bar over a couple jack and cokes. Lastly, I live how honest you are as a BTDT mom and you use that in a supportive way, not to judge or bash someone for their parenting style.

Daffney

May 28th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Nervous Newbie's Avatar Super Mommy
Daffney I live that we will be in laws one day. And that I am not alone in the up all night club and I have someone that understands my rants about working in the medical field.
May 28th, 2013, 09:30 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Julee, I live your sense of humor and that you like to lighten the mood during tense moments with hilarious baby memes! I live that you live your career and that you are such an awesome working mama to M. Yeah!

June 2nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Maggie, what don't I live about you?! I live Winnerd, I live talking to you, I live your hipster ways, I live your french onion dip, I live Sir Billiam, I live that you really came here in a time machine from the 50s, I live Conrad, I do not live that lazy fat cat of yours(or mine!), I live your tupperware pickle holder/makeshift french press, I live that you are an awesome mom, I live that you use cloth but do it on the down-low like a true hipster would, I live that you get in the gutter with me, I live how pretty and fresh-faced you are. Mostly I just live what a sweet mama you are <3

(And Murray)
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

June 4th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Rebecca I love you to the moon and back.....

I love how open and blantantly honest you are. I loe how wild and crazy you are about your children, and how wild and crazy you are about life. I lovve how you are always there to cheer us on, and keep us motivated. I love how to care and love each of us ladies, and how you insprie us to embrace and love ourselves.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

June 4th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Raina-I love how positive and inspirational you are. You are strong and independant, and bold! Not everyone can wear a button up like you I love that you are such a great example for your beautiful girls!
Becky_78, gardenbelle and burnbot like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
June 5th, 2013, 07:40 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ashleigh- I love Truett! He is such a sweet looking baby! I just want to kiss him!
Shades of Grey and Becky_78 like this.

June 7th, 2013, 07:04 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brenna, I love how sweet and laid back you are even though we can all tell you are a tough cookie from everything you've been through. I love that you are a Dead Head too, you are one cool chica and I'm so glad you are a part of this group!
June 10th, 2013, 01:22 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mary, I think you are an awesome mother – and I’ve never even met you. I think that if I did meet you, I’d probably be in even more awe – and might therefore secretly love/hate you. Nevertheless, you are definitely one of those people who I would really LOVE to meet IRL. (not that the rest of you aren’t – Mary’s just one of my top picks) I love that you are totally about creating the whole child – and always have interesting/fun things to do with your kids, but at the same time, aren’t above (or derogatory) about the times where you have to just plop the kiddos in front of Doc McStuffins.

I love your beautiful face – and how hard you worked to get that post-baby body back. I just wish that your INNER body would now cooperate with your gorgeous outer body – and give you some peace.

That is all. For now.
gardenbelle likes this.

June 10th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
OOOOh Maggie What is there not to love? I love your poop expertise. I love your marlowisms. I love Willa puff. I love your amazing mommy expertise in general, not just in the poop field. I love that you were brave/crazy enough to get a puppy with a newish baby.
gardenbelle likes this.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
June 10th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Crystal I love how we have such similar taste in girl stuff and how we picked the same bedding for our girls. I love that you ate utterly infatuated and in love with Emmalyn. I love how you always get such great pictures of Emmalyn. I love you for your warmth, kindness and compassion for all that you speak to, and how you so rarely have a negative thing to say.
gardenbelle likes this.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

June 11th, 2013, 07:08 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Raina, I love how you are able to get through rough stuff with humor and kindness. Even when you're having a bad day, you still say the nicest and funniest things. You don't let it tear you down completely! That's great! I love that you love chocolate milk so much and that you seriously adore your daughters. I love that you are rowdy and silly, and that you are so thoughtful and giving! I love finding out that you've gone out of your way to send a gift to someone out of the blue. <3

June 23rd, 2013, 03:49 PM
Still love you to the moon and back Maggie! Live your sense of humor & so much more (((((((((hugs)))))))))
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

June 29th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Rebecca!! I LIVE YOU! I love how you always find a way to express yourself and your opinion without ever offending or taking offense. Thats a talent! And I love that you are a fellow coffee sl,ut We shall keep the industry alive!
Gripstress likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search