My how the time passes so quickly! Dbl the time we carried our precious Cargo!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Brandiwine3
  • 1 Post By Panda
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By Blessed Mommy Of 5
  • 1 Post By jojo2bee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Brandiwine3's Avatar Veteran
Just realized Liam has been here 2x as long as I carried him! What a joy he is to our family! Feeling exceptionally blessed and fortunate to be chosen to mother him <3 Here he is at the pool this past wknd - as always, full of smiles and belly laughs (from the both of us). As the time quickly passes, I begin to miss the beginning days of our life together. Soon he will no longer need Mama to hold his bottle (he does this sometimes on his own). Onto plastic dinosaurs and noise-making gadgets he'll go. So, for now, I will treasure every moment!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 likes this.

Last edited by Brandiwine3; June 17th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
June 17th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
as long as we carried them has arrived! Aden will be ten months next week I could cry!!!
Brandiwine3 likes this.

June 17th, 2013, 05:49 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it is crazy how fast time passes by.

I was looking at my almost 7 year old who getting ready for first grade and not being able to comprehend just how we got here.

yesterday he was 4 years old, and the day before that I was holding him in my arms as a 7 pound 3 ounce baby.

*sniff*
Brandiwine3 likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

June 19th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Blessed Mommy Of 5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This has been on my mind as well! My sweet newborn is getting so big. She won't need Mommy to nurse her, bathe her, and carry her around when she feels like it much longer I can't make her stay a baby!! I remember when my kids were all babies, and now my oldest dd is 16 and telling me how she is "almost grown". I clearly remember her as my little baby girl. Time goes way too fast, definitely cherish this time!! Take a ton of pics too, because babies grow wayyyy too fast!
Brandiwine3 likes this.

June 20th, 2013, 01:01 AM
jojo2bee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been thinking about this a lot lately to! I can't believe how fast the time is going and my time with my sweet baby boy is nearing its end (even though no matter how old he gets he will always be my baby) I just wish time could slow down a bit! I'm not ready for him to grown up so fast!
Brandiwine3 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search