Check-in!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Ok, who's here??? Raise your hand and tell us what little one is up to now!

June 26th, 2013, 09:35 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I'm still around, been posting in feb 2014. Frankie is crawling around and pulling himself up on furniture and walking while holding on to the furniture.

June 26th, 2013, 09:58 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still check here to see if anyone posted. Logan is army crawling and he can pull himself up if hes sitting near something. His first year is going by too fast!

June 26th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Veteran
I'm here... No crawling yet prob since we hold her so much.... She is clapping though!!! and loves to "talk"

Last edited by alybr; June 26th, 2013 at 02:08 PM.
June 26th, 2013, 05:58 PM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im here iv kinda slide my way into oct playroom since Connor ended up coming early oct and now im in feb DDC with Melanie but I still visit I just forget to post here lol

Connor is a very good sitter and stander if hes got a table or something to hold .........still no crawling or pulling himself up though.

June 27th, 2013, 06:35 PM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Im here!! I left the FB group because I just had a hard time getting to know people over there. I am horrible with names and with every post I found my self asking, "Who is that? Have they been here the whole time or are new people joining?" I finally gave up and left. Don't miss it one bit! I need the siggy attached to posts to remind me who every one is. (Horrible memory!) I didn't feel comfortable adding people to my FB just because they were in the PR. I will still come in to check in on everyone here.

We are doing good. Victoria is finally sitting unassisted and starting to army crawl. Left the room the other day to help Connor go potty. Came back to baby wipes strewn about all over the living room. I have been dreading the mobile phase!

June 27th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Veteran
we are still here. Nixon is slowly starting to sit on his own, no crawling has he hates being on his belly but he can roll around.

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 28th, 2013, 09:51 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't checked in in a few weeks, but here I am! Lol. Kai has been sitting unassisted for about 3 months now. He tries to crawl, and I think he'll get it sometime over the next month. He can pull himself up halfway, and can to standing if he's in the right position. I don't want him to be mobile! Sooo much extra work.

June 28th, 2013, 10:01 PM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I come by to see if there are new posts.
Avonlea has 4 teeth (middle tops & bottoms) and 2 vampire teeth poking through. LOL
She's crawling around like crazy.
She now eats twice a day--fruit for morning snack, veggie at dinner.
She's become a little comedian and tries to make us laugh by blowing raspberries and making funny noises. She's beyond adorable.
She's been waking up a bit more the last 2 weeks (like 4 times a night). For awhile we had 1 wake-up a night but that only lasted a couple of weeks. Then it was 2 times now it's 3-4. That's my only complaint. She's perfect otherwise!

June 29th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Veteran
I still check in when I can. Christie sits, crawls and walks when we hold her hands. She is working on standing on her own and taking a couple of steps. She still isn't keen on solids, the only thing she likes is red meat.
July 1st, 2013, 10:58 PM
6 Girls and 4 Boys
I'm here!! I don't post often tho. Emma is crawling everywhere fast. She pushes up with her hands only to a standing position and stands by herself for about 4 seconds and then falls.
July 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
Super Mommy
I'm here. I check in when there are new posts. Arianna is army crawling, sitting unassisted and has 3 teeth. All on the bottom.
July 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I hardly get a chance to sit at the computer since we spend most of our time at the pool. Norah is pretty fantastic. We are still avoiding dairy and have to make an appt with an allergist soon, but she's growing and thriving. We still only have two teeth. She's not crawling yet (thank goodness!) She loves sleeping on her tummy now and will try to nurse that way. It doesn't work out too well. She's also really good at throwing temper tantrums. She'll throw her toys when you try to distract her or fling her arms up and down. I'm sure it won't be cute soon, but it's kind of hilarious right now. She "talks" a lot too and blows raspberries.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

July 6th, 2013, 02:07 PM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
i'm here. Isabella is crawling really fast, and i can barely take my eyes off her. She can also pull herself up on anything.

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

July 22nd, 2013, 08:32 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I can't believe how fast our babies are growing!!! Cam is just starting to pull up now. And her first tooth popped through today. She is an ornery mess.

July 23rd, 2013, 08:30 PM
Veteran
we are still here, been busy the last while so haven't really been on much.

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 25th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I'm here, I'm here! Its been a few months though with the house buying and such. Annalise's recent endeavors have been pushing behind her walker and pulling up to everything. We also just popped through our third tooth!
July 28th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Regular
Hi everyone! I pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth (or at least this board!) after Grace was born! It's great to see how everyone's babies are growing!

Grace is doing great!!!! She's HUGE, tipping the scales at 24 lbs. and has decided she wants to bust through as many teeth as possible so she can get on with this whole eating thing--she has 8 (4 on top, 4 on bottom)! She has become her own little person and is pretty easygoing unless she wants something from us! She is rolling to her destination (I honestly think she is just too big to crawl), starting to try to pull up on things, and has been sleeping through the night since about 4 weeks old, which is awesome. She also thinks her big brother hung the moon.

Hope I can keep up with this board more often and catch up with everyone! It was such a great resource when I was pregnant!!!

Lol just saw my signature! Perhaps I should change that!
July 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
I'm still here, though don't think to check the board as often as I should! Karissa is just starting to crawl, and can pull herself up to standing very well. She has 2 teeth, and still not much interest in solid food. She's the cutest thing, laughs all the time and loves to play with all her older siblings.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search