September Check-in!!! Stop by!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Finally back from vacation! Hope everyone is doing good. I'd like to try to get things moving a little more here. Facebook is great, but things get buried too fast. Hope we can get a bunch of you to check in here.

Name:

LO's Name:

What's going on with you and baby this month?

First birthday plans in the works???

September 9th, 2013, 07:45 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Name: Melanie

LO's Name: Francis

What's going on with you and baby this month? Not much. Frankie is back to standing and showing interest in walking again. He's saying more words: mama, daddy, max, bottle.

First birthday plans in the works??? Been thinking about what we want to do. Probably start doing invites and buying stuff soon.
September 9th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Name: Rachel
LO's name: Karissa
What's going on with you and baby this month? I'll be leaving next Tuesday with all five kids (hubby has to stay home and work) to visit my family the next state over. So excited! One of my sisters lives in Canada and I've never seen her 7-month-old boy!
First birthday plans in the works??? nope! With this many kids we don't do many big parties! We'll probably have my in-laws and a few local aunt and uncles over.

September 11th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Veteran
Name: Brandy

LO's Name: Madisyn

What's going on with you and baby this month? M just wants to go go go and is into everything, lol! Looking forward fall festivies with her.

First birthday plans in the works??? Nothing planned yet! Although we'll have her a party and of course her own smash cake...

Last edited by alybr; September 11th, 2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: lol, copied the questions and copied to much!
September 11th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Stopping by to see what's going on!!

Name: Jessica

LO's Name. Kayla

What's going on with you and baby this month? DH is gone this month for training so were just hanging out and doing what we want... Which is pretty much the same as when DH is home!

First birthday plans in the works??? Nope. No family around and although I've met a few people I doubt we will have a party. DH and I will probably have our own little party with her

<3
September 12th, 2013, 07:44 AM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
Name: Tammy
LO's Name: Isabella
What's going on with you and baby this month? Not much. We moved back to maryland...so no longer in texas..lol. Isabella is letting go of things now and keeps bumping her head
First birthday plans in the works??? - I already have the invites, out and I have a big family so the place where im having it (the hall) already paid for. I have some of the decorations. Cake is ordered and our theme is Disney Princess. I like to do everything ahead of time

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

September 12th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
Name:Marisa

LO's Name:Trenton

What's going on with you and baby this month?Not much, school for me and lots of playing for Trenton. I am also dealing with issues with Child support

First birthday plans in the works??? Not really- know the theme but everything else forget about it. Its will be a small party just my parents,brother and grandma.

Name:Marisa

LO's Name:Trenton

What's going on with you and baby this month?Not much, school for me and lots of playing for Trenton. I am also dealing with issues with Child support

First birthday plans in the works??? Not really- know the theme but everything else forget about it. Its will be a small party just my parents,brother and grandma.
September 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
NewGurl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: kelly

LO's Name: connor

What's going on with you and baby this month? im about to hit the halfway mark with baby 2 (and hopefully 17P shots will help me go much further) oh & were finding out the sex next week............Connors 11 months old today hes picking right back up with his milestones now that weve found the anima and altered his diet. he also getting his upper lip tie cliped in a few weeks.

First birthday plans in the works??? not really we are making him a cake I was thinking maybe monster themed and getting him some presents but there wont really be a party persay there isnt anyone to invite lol well just do some cute pictures for his memory book and probbly take him to the park or something he enjoys.

September 17th, 2013, 12:23 AM
rachkel's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Rachel

LO's Name: Oliver

What's going on with you and baby this month?: So far its been a lot of hanging out! I'm on "hiatus" at work, so I've been home since the middle of August! We have nothing super exciting going on.

First birthday plans in the works???: We know it'll be at a park, and it'll be on his actual birthday. The theme will be monsters. And that how far I've gotten

Visit my blog! Lots of health and fitness insights... including pregnancy!

www.HealthFitnessLove.wordpress.com

September 20th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Name: Amber

LO's Name: Cambria

What's going on with you and baby this month? Not too much. Cam has her 9 month (actually closer to 11 months) appointment next week.

First birthday plans in the works??? Still working on a theme. Thinking we MIGHT do something Mickey Mouse Clubhouse related. It's her favorite show. I'm just not excited about it for some reason.

September 21st, 2013, 09:30 PM
3kids3cats's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Arwen

LO's Name: Avonlea

What's going on with you and baby this month? Trying to keep up with the older girls' schedules!

First birthday plans in the works??? Haven't even thought about it yet!

September 22nd, 2013, 06:30 AM
Veteran
Name: Trishka
LO's Name: Christie
What's going on with you and baby this month? Nothing of note, we are trying to cull our stuff so lots of yards sale prep.
First birthday plans in the works?? Either a few friends at our house or dinner at a local restaurant that serves wild game. I figured that would make my carnivore child happy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search