Hey ladies!!! Missed everyone

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Veteran
Its been a crazy couple months. I went back to work full time . Its been crazy but my job is super and its so family friendly and the people are awesome So while it sucks that I had to go back to work it has really been a true blessing being where I am.

I had to drop out of the Facebook group and edited down my friends list to just close friends and family because I was spending way too much time on it and was not spending enough quality time with my family. I hope no one took it personal, I just wasn't balancing things well and I had to stop somewhere.

I hope everyone is well. Arianna is taking a few steps unassisted, but definitely still prefers to crawl. She says dada and dog and all done. She can say mama too but she only says it when she's pissed. We are trying to raise her bilingual and she is understanding things in both spanish and english. She is also now sleeping through the night. 12 hours at a clip, which has been wonderful. It has been so much fun. I hope to be a little more active here now that I am a little more adjusted.
October 18th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Welcome back!! I've had to take breaks from the group for my own reasons so I completely understand. I'm glad to hear everything is going well with you and Arianna. I imagine it's got to be hard working full time again. I think the women who can balance out work and family and their sanity are pretty awesome. I was always so stressed out after working 40+ hours a week and I didn't have a bunch of responsibilities to take care of once I got home. Just me and DH.

Keep working on the bilingual practice with her. That's pretty cool that she already understands some words in both English and Spanish. She's a smart cookie. That will come in handy for her when she gets older. I wish I would have taken Spanish in high school. I took Latin and struggled with those classes, barely passing. I have forgotten it all and Latin is a dead language, so it was a total waist of time. Blah!

Glad to hear from you again. I hope you continue to have extra time to check up in here every now and then

October 21st, 2013, 07:23 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Welcome back! Sounds like Arianna is doing great!

October 21st, 2013, 08:27 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Welcome back!

October 21st, 2013, 09:06 AM
Country928's Avatar Marisa
welcome back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search