Botw...q&a

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12
  • 1 Post By Summerdays12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Summerdays12's Avatar Erin&Aaron's1st!
Ask away....

October 27th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How does it feel to be done or arey ou guys going to try for one more? (I forget honestly lol)

How does your older children like Jonah? Are they more comfortable after the 1 year mark? Did they ever feel jealous being such a huge age gap?

October 28th, 2013, 07:42 AM
How does it feel to be done or arey ou guys going to try for one more? (I forget honestly lol)

How does your older children like Jonah? Are they more comfortable after the 1 year mark? Did they ever feel jealous being such a huge age gap?

It's really hard for me to " feel" done when my husband really truly wants one more. I want to feel done. I just wish we could agree on this one.

The older kids have been comfortable from day 1. They love love love Jonah so much. First thing when they get home from school is pick up Jonah and love all over him, they're the best They help soooooo much too. They really enjoy watching him if I have stuff to do around the house or have errands to run.
Zukin likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is his favorite food?

Does his personality remind you of either of your older kids?

What would his name have been if he were a girl?

October 28th, 2013, 09:14 AM
What is his favorite food?

Does his personality remind you of either of your older kids?

What would his name have been if he were a girl?

His favorite food is strawberries!

Jonah is very different from the other kids. This little guy is mischievous! In the beginning he was a lot like my daughter though

Thank goodness he wasn't a girl!! We could not decide! I wanted something old fashioned like Emily or Lily. He wanted something more unique like Skylar which I wasn't into at all. We sort of came to a middle ground with a girl name which maybe would have been Serenity. So weird because I can't picture it at all lol.
LoverlyJules likes this.

October 28th, 2013, 11:16 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
What do you think he will be when he's grown up?

What is his routine like?

October 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM
jlstebbins's Avatar *Super*Mega*Mommy*
Does he sleep all night?

Does he like riding in the car?

Ds1-6/7/2004
Ds2-9/20/2012
*Got my BFP on March 20!!! Woohoo!! Due late Nov. *Thanksgiving baby*

October 28th, 2013, 06:58 PM
yashobo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does he like going out? Where is his favorite place to go? Is he introverted or extroverted with strangers? Does he like music? Any particular type? Does he like singing? Dancing?

Sisters, friends forever
October 28th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How does he do in the car? (thinking of you with that long drive you have coming up!)

What is his favorite animal?

Favorite song?

October 28th, 2013, 08:24 PM
What do you think he will be when he's grown up? Well, we have hope that he will follow in his dads footsteps and joing the Navy.

What is his routine like? He is very predictable! Wakes up between 7:30-8:30. Nap two hours after he wakes. He HAS to eat breakfast as soon as he wakes up. He has only been sleeping an hour for his first nap. He sometimes has a snack right before his first nap. After his nap he sometimes takes a second nap when his dad comes home from work. He has has lunch and snack before his second nap. In between all of this he plays with his toys, we run errands, walks, FaceTime everyday with Grandpa. We stay pretty busy but he also enjoys just hanging out at the house. Dinner is around 6:30 then he has a snack around 8 PM.mforgot to mention he bath time is now after his first nap. Baths get him all revved up and ready to go so we stopped baths before bed

Does he sleep all night? Nope!! He wakes twice before 6 am.

Does he like riding in the car? Nope! He's good for rides less than an hour. He hates being confined.

October 28th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Does he like going out? Where is his favorite place to go? Is he introverted or extroverted with strangers? Does he like music? Any particular type? Does he like singing? Dancing?

He loves going out but lately has been having a hard time goi g to restaurants. He loves Target and goi g to the market. He usually has a good time anywhere. His favorite place to go would be the playground! Jonah is extroverted!!! He loves people and he interacts with everyone. He's a big flirt especially with the older ladies he loves music and we have all minds playing all day while at home. He dances to anything. He really like those musical greeting cards! His favorite music right now would be swing. He doesn't sing though.

How does he do in the car? (thinking of you with that long drive you have coming up!) he does okay in the car. He hates long car rides. We just decided tonight that Jonah and I will be flying to Rhode Island and will meet Daddy there...phew!

What is his favorite animal? Dogs!

Favorite song? That Katy Perry song..Roar????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search