Ttc?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By melaniek85
  • 1 Post By white.house
  • 1 Post By Leanne78
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By MommaHarvey

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Veteran
Who is actively trying? Waiting and until when? Done? Feels so soon still and still trying to get my sanity back, lol.... will start trying probably in August or sept.. we have 3 weddings this summer and want to drink
November 6th, 2013, 07:47 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Not me! Lol. This baby is due in Feb, we will probably start ttc #3 when baby #2 is 3 or 4.
Ame C likes this.
November 6th, 2013, 07:47 AM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
We will probably start trying this summer! My heart wants to NOW, but my head knows better!
Ame C likes this.

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]

forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
November 6th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
We aren't technically TTC right now. DH said NO MORE kids! But he never prevents and I can't take any birth control so we have had 3 cycles where there was a slight shot at it. He does not know that I'm in a 2 WW right now. I think he secretly wouldn't mind another one, but isn't going to come out and give "permission" or say he wants to. So, we just don't discuss it. If I do end up pregnant, I probably will not bother telling him until I start to show or know the sex. I already have a boy's name picked out... I think a reveal for him would be a lot more fun with an ultrasound pic that says Hi Dad or something.
Ame C likes this.

November 6th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
After this belly dweller is born DH mentioned ttc again in 1 year (or sooner!!!). I'm sure by then I will be on board, but right now I'm like no way!! I feel like I need 2-3 years to recover from everything. I bet I will change my mind when Toren turns 1 years old or whenever the baby fever hits me head on.

I'm not sure what we are going to do about birth control once Toren gets here. I'm dead set on breast feeding and don't want to do anything that might screw that up for me. We can use condoms although neither one of us like them, or really trust them (DH and I have broken a few in the past). There is no way we can abstain because I'm already going crazy like a hormonal 16 year old! DH has been paranoid about doing much since I have a small risk for preterm labor and he doesn't want to accidentally hurt the baby. Every night I'm trying to crawl all over him and he just laughs and tells me to calm myself down. I need some TLC!!! ....... yep I have a feeling I wont get a 2-3 year break from being pregnant. It will probably happen before Toren turns 1. Hormones make you do crazy things.
Leanne78 likes this.
November 6th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We were done until the test came back positive last month. Baby #3 will be here in June we think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame C View Post
I'm not sure what we are going to do about birth control once Toren gets here. I'm dead set on breast feeding and don't want to do anything that might screw that up for me. We can use condoms although neither one of us like them, or really trust them (DH and I have broken a few in the past)
Pull and Pray worked really well for us for 11mo. I think it would have continued to work if I had made DH follow thru that last month too. I had 1 PP AF and thought I was in the clear zone so I didn't make him pull once. OOPS! But it turned out for the best.

Also once you hit 6mo BF you are more on a supply and demand with your milk and less is regulated by hormones. So you could always start BC then.
Ame C likes this.

November 7th, 2013, 03:43 PM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Were done! Made it official when I got my tubes tied back in January!

November 8th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Super Mommy
DH wants to start soon...but with my new job and the late term bp issues I had the first time I refuse to start before march/april. That way I'll be past my one year anniversary when I would hit 33/34 weeks which is where $ hit hit the fan last time.
December 18th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Veteran
I'm done after this third one comes in june

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search