Feeling weird...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Marksgirl0502's Avatar Veteran
Okay, I have been planning to sort through and sell all my maternity clothes this week. We've decided that we're done, and I've just been soaking up all of little K's sweet baby-ness, knowing there won't be another. Then a couple days ago I was eating lunch, and told dh that I was having ramen noodles with grated cheese and bacon bits on it. It just sounded really good! He said if he didn't know better he'd think I was pregnant. Well... That got me thinking. I've had strange food cravings, and my breasts were killing me a couple weeks ago. Water tastes funny, I have occasional mild cramps and twinges, insomnia, cry easily, and have mood swings. I just hadn't really considered what it could BE... I haven't had af since K was born, so no idea where my cycle might have been. Even though I wasn't cycling yet, we've still been 'careful', (pull and pray) but that doesn't mean it's impossible. So... Now I guess next time I go to town I'll pick up a couple tests, just to see. I'm hoping it's just hormones from my body gearing up to start cycling again. But I think I'll wait to sell the maternity clothes until I test!

November 18th, 2013, 01:34 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Good luck! Keep us updated!

November 18th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I got my BFP on P&P after just one PP cycle, and I had already gotten rid of my maternity stuff. Even had plans for IUD placement in the next month. So it is possible. Good luck on the test and I hope you get the results you want. I can't wait to hear.

November 19th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Oooh let us know what you find out. Better save the maternity clothes for a few more days.

November 26th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Decided to wait and test Thanksgiving morning, so if it's positive I'll be in the 'thankful' mindset. I'll let you all know what it says! I guess if it's a bfp I'll have some good company from several of you ladies already in the July ddc!

November 28th, 2013, 04:05 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Update? Did you test?

November 28th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Tested this morning, and it was negative. I know I was hoping for that, but there was a part of me that was disappointed!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search