21 Days until Christmas!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anhoyle

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
AUGGGHHHH!!!! This is coming way too fast! I need to get the girls' shopping done. I don't know where the heck 2013 went!!! How are you guys coming? Ready for the holiday, scrambling, ignoring?

December 4th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I'm kind of scrambling. We have plans to go on this polar express train ride next Friday and then Christmas with DH's family on the 22nd, I work the holiday, then visiting IL. It's kind of a whirlwind of back to back weekend plans for the next 3 weeks. Luckily I got a little extra money from some Black Friday sales I made so we won't be so strapped for cash when it comes time to travel. On top of it we decided to start TTC #2 so I've been monitoring that a little. And you know, even though we're scrambling I kind of like that chaos. That's pretty much most of what our relationship has consisted of lol. Go, go, go. Oh well.
December 5th, 2013, 07:28 PM
I NEED to start shopping!!!
December 5th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had time to really think about Christmas yet. Little Garry's birthday party is on the 21st. Maybe I can focus after that.

December 7th, 2013, 06:51 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I can't believe it's almost christmas already. I did a bunch of cyber shopping on Monday, so Frankie, my parents and my sister are done. I'm going to get a few things for John and then we need to buy for his family and that's it.

December 7th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I have a few things for my older daughter but that is it. I need to get cracking!!!

December 9th, 2013, 03:28 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We've told family that we weren't buying gifts for them this year. We adopted a family for Christmas instead. We felt like it was something we needed to do. I know they're not happy with us but I'm tired of buying people gifts and they're unappreciated. We just don't have the income to keep buying for 25 people not including us. Dh and I've decided not to get each other anything this year and Noah only got a few things. I kept suggesting to my mil that we draw names but she refused to do so. There's 7 of them there alone then my siblings and their so equal 10 people not including grandparents and great grandparents. We've done years where we've spent a lot of money and only get a half ***** thanks from them and the sane when we've spent less. I'd rather do something for a family that can't afford it so I know it will be put to good use.
TammyLynn1993 likes this.

[/url

December 12th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Super Mommy
I'm getting books for all the nieces/nephews and Arianna is getting a bunch of empty boxes to open...she really enjoyed ripping paper at her birthday...but didn't really care about the contents.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search