We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What are your three funniest moments since becoming a mommy? (This can be for any other kids you have as well).
1. Changing Charlie's diaper has been a very funny experience in retrospect. I never know what's going to happen during a routine change Yesterday he peed on me twice during one change, hahahaha!
2. Charlie's expressions when I burp him. He looks like a grumpy old man when I burp him. Very sweet but so funny!
3. I have so many funny ones for Marina I don't know where to begin. Something small though is yesterday when she was done for her nap she started yelling "Moooommmy! Where are you?!" It was in a sweet voice and it totally cracked me up!
1: when i was changing Carson on night he peed and I wasnt quick enough and he filled his ear with pee.
2: today he peed on the nurse who removed his bandage and as soon as she thought he was done he peed again all the way across the room on the wall and floor.
3: his pooping face lately has been cracking me up.
1.) Jaxon makes the funniest faces when he's nursing and he grunts like he's never going to eat again.
2.) Avian has been repeating everything we say and tonight at Shoney's SO made a joke and said "bow chicka wow wow" and what does Avian do? He screams it and then laughs really loud. I was a bit embarrassed lol.
3.) This is probably really mean but Avian is scared of my breast pump. I use the manual and anytime I pump he makes this whimpering sound and raises his eyebrows, he'll back away really slowly and stay in his room or with SO until I'm done.
1) Killian peed all over his face and cloths the first day he was home and Caroleigh thought it was hilarious and had to run straight downstairs to tell daddy.
2) My son one day asked what kind of car St. Patrick drove. My husband repeatedly told him cars had not been invented yet. Eventually my son said, "But if he didn't have a car had did he drive the snakes out of Ireland?"
3) An then there is Evie who is always funny, she makes me laugh everyday with the things she says. Of course right now I am drawing a blank...lol
When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7 Sail Back to Me
I have to draw on past experiences for this one...
1.) My two year old and I were at my mom's house for quite a while. She announced at one point that she wanted to go home. I told her that we would leave in a few minutes, so she went to the front hall to get her coat. When she realized I didn't go with her (because my mom was still talking), she came back and said to my mom, "Grandma! Shut your mouf! I wanna go home!" lol
2.) I love it when the kids try and sing the words to songs that they don't understand, so they make up the words. My 5 year old used to call Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" song "Tea Mage Tree". lol
3.) My two year old kept asking me for candy and I repeatedly told her "no". So, when DH came home, she tried to put on a show for him. She asked me again, again I told her "no", so she ran into the other room and threw herself on the floor crying. When DH asked her what was wrong (even though he knew), she stood up with her hands on her hips and declared, "Mommy's making me SICK!"