Looks like I'm joining... Here's my story

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2013, 09:55 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
EDD- December 5th

Well my name is Kendal and I'm 26. I am a emergency dispatcher for a large airplane manufacturing company, a volunteer EMT for two cities and a part time student working towards getting my Paramedic degree and Fire Fighter. I have 2 horses and a pony and live on a 30 acre farm.

I have a 2 year old son named Wyatt from my previous marriage. My divorce was vicious and it's a constant battle. Long story short he had secret affairs during my pregnancy and filed for divorce behind my back before I found out after he stole most of our savings. My March 2011 PR was a god sent and got me through it. From day one my dream has always been to have a big family and to just be happy. I work towards that goal every day.

This baby comes as a surprise. I've been dating the father Chance for 6 months now and we have been friends off and on for over 11 years. He is such a blessing in my life. He's showed me what a real man should do and is one of a kind. A true 'old soul' who has over time developed a wonderful relationship with my son and is prepared to be a father to him and understands it's importance. I love his family and can't wait to truly become a part of it.

We've been searching for a BC that works for us. Since having my son, pills don't effect me like they used to. I was having 13 and 35 day cycles, extreme weight gain, acne, etc. So this month we laid off of it to try something new and just used condom/pull out. Yesterday I don't know what made me think to take a test, it was still a day before my period should start. In fact I forgot to check the results and didn't believe the plus sign. Surely it was caused by sitting for to long?! I went and bought another test and it took less then 20 seconds for it to turn positive. When we made the decision to be without pills this month we took it seriously and did talk about the fact that this could happen. I have not told him yet but I know he will be excited. We both look forward to having a big family and it looks like it's starting sooner then we thought.

Anyways excuse the novel. My DDC/PR from 2011 are my best friends and we've shared everything since July 2010. I hope to have the same relationship in this DDC as well. The advice I can give about the DDC's is love and support each other and work hard to have a strong group. It is such a wonderful thing to have and you will treasure it if you put a lot into it!

Last edited by HorseGal; March 31st, 2013 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added picture!
March 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Oh I should add that I had an emergency c-section with Wyatt. He was head down but sunny side up and got stuck and went into distress.

I am fighting for a VBAC this time. I will have to go to a bigger city hospital to try (30 minute drive instead of 15). So wish me luck!
March 30th, 2013, 11:26 AM
MamaLemonade's Avatar ~~Whitney~~
Hi & welcome congrats
Mommy to:C(5), M(4), T(1), awaiting #4
Married to my <3 since 8/09

March 30th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
Welcome and congrats!
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
March 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

March 30th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
&

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 30th, 2013, 09:29 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!!! Welcome and congrats!!!

March 31st, 2013, 03:23 AM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
Welcome & Congratulations!
March 31st, 2013, 10:01 AM
Thanks all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search