Spotting question

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SweetiePeas

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 08:29 AM
J.E.N.N.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So this being my 4th you would think I am well seasoned but im still worrying like every other one.

I never had spotting with any of the others. I noticed some spotting around implantation then it stopped. Then on Wed I started spotting again and now again today. Its always been brown and mainly just when I wipe. There was some in my underwear Wed but I went to the gym that day so that might have made it worse.

It is normal??
April 12th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have the same thing almost. This is my second one, you'd think I'd just be able to relax but no.

Brown discharge, only a few wipes worth and occasionally a microscopic amount still since yesterday. So before I just accept my mild cramping as normal now I'm all worried.

I just keep telling myself there's not I can do, but it's not helping!
April 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm horrible and googled it and all these sites say to call the dr. if you have spotting. Seriously? I should be calling? It's so little, I just don't know if I should.
April 12th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If you are concerned a call to doc would probably be good so they can rule out anything. Lately google has not been my friend,lol.
LadybugBanana likes this.
April 12th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
Brown is ok. Brown is old. Red is bad -- red is fresh. Anything larger than a dime sized amount you should call the doctor just in case
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
April 12th, 2013, 11:07 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Never experienced spotting. Just wanted to say I would probably call the doctor and ask
April 12th, 2013, 11:08 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
If it's brown, it's old blood. Probably the baby snuggling in tight and dislodging some tissue a few days ago and its just now working its way down. It's VERY common to spot in early pgcy. If you have cramping and it's red and more than just when you wipe, then you might want to get checked out.

And even then, some women bleed during pgcy and have perfect babies. My friend has a subchorionic bleed (she had gushes) and her twins are just fine in there.

I know it's super hard not to worry. I spotted slightly with Mallory as well.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 12th, 2013, 01:53 PM
jennmommyoftwobeauties's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jennmommyoftwobeauties Send a message via Yahoo to jennmommyoftwobeauties
The doctors told me that some women go on to deliver healthy babies yet have bleeding the entire pregnancy. They told me to be worried when you have 1 or 2 pads full in an hour or if you are passing tissue. All the same with my bleeding more then spotting but less than a pad I cannot help but be alarmed. For any concerns for stuff that may seem off or abnormal call your doctor.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search