gender prediction sticky?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ChicaChels

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 09:46 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i dont know if anyone else is obsessed with fun gender predictions, but I like to do as many as I can. I thought it would be fun to start a sticky and see how many are correct? Like the ramzi method, for those getting early ultrasound, chinese gender chart, the ingender urine test, the cabbage or baking soda test, the ring test..etc?

if it's dumb, please feel free to tell me im running on very little sleep

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
April 18th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Lol, I'm with you I love the predictions. I haven't done much yet except checked the Chinese calendar and it says boy!

April 19th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I like the idea The chinese gender chart says girl but I have a feeling it will be a boy!

April 19th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Veteran
Great idea! Sounds fun!
Chinese gender says boy
Gender prediction says boy as well
My instinct says boy because I have 2 girls and everything is different I barely have nausia or morning sickness and my face isn't red or breaking out...and my girls were both very similar
April 19th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Veteran
Great idea! Sounds fun!
Chinese gender says boy
Gender prediction says boy as well
My instinct says boy because I have 2 girls and everything is different I barely have nausia or morning sickness and my face isn't red or breaking out...and my girls were both very similar
April 19th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
ChicaChels - start an official thread and I'll request for it to be stickied

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 19th, 2013, 05:50 AM
I have had quite a few dreams (before pregnancy) that I had a girl; my friend (who is also a psychic) said girl, and the Chinese lunar calendar said girl. I really want a girl, too. We shall see!
April 19th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love this idea!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 19th, 2013, 11:02 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I just did Madame Zaristka...and she said...

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

If you want to try.....http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/gene...rth-experience
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 20th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Regular
Ramzi test says girl....Chinese test says girl if I go by due date, but boy if I go by conception date (assume for IVF that is day of retrieval or day after and tried both).
April 20th, 2013, 06:01 PM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chinese chart says girl and Madame Zaristka says...

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and barely there brown hair.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

April 20th, 2013, 08:41 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Chinese Gender chart says Girl. I am thinking Girl cause of the morning sickness, which I didn't have with son. I also had a dream a few weeks ago where my Mom had a baby girl, haha...guess my brain was a little mixed up.

April 21st, 2013, 04:45 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chinese gender says boy and my MIL is pissing me the hell off because she acts like the chinese gender chart has the LAST WORD about gender. I WANT A GIRL!

The Madam says: The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

This could all be true, considering my hubs has curly hair, brown eyes and I have blonde hair. Except the 5 lb 6oz thing. HA my DS was a 10lb 9oz baby. I'm probably gonna have another huge one. 9 hour labor sounds nice

April 21st, 2013, 05:29 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLimeade View Post

The Madam says: The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

It said the exact same thing for me...I'm african American so blonde hair is OUT. Lol

April 22nd, 2013, 01:55 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vick2009 View Post
It said the exact same thing for me...I'm african American so blonde hair is OUT. Lol
LOL okay, the madam zaristka is totally baloney. But hey, I did the ring test and I got girl! It was correct for my boy. It went boy, girl, boy. then stopped. Perfect.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search