Wake-up snack for M/S

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By CherryLimeade
  • 1 Post By Brittanie
  • 1 Post By Brittanie

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 09:58 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some mornings I just feel sick upon waking. And I know some women HAVE to eat something small before even getting out of bed every single day. So i bought myself these for this very reason:

While I was eating, I read the package, and found it has vitamin B6 (25% DV). Which, if you don't know, helps some women ease morning sickness. They work pretty well to settle my tummy. I love the strawberry flavor
*~ Joni ~* and *Leah* like this.

April 19th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Unfortunately, since those have dairy in them, I can't eat them. I do always keep a granola bar next to my bed though. I'll sometimes wake in the middle of the night super nauseated and if I take a bite or two of the granola bar I can sometimes keep from throwing up.
CherryLimeade likes this.

April 19th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Aww you're still throwing up regardless of the Zofran?

The things we do for these baby creatures...

April 19th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to have t try those!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 19th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryLimeade View Post
Aww you're still throwing up regardless of the Zofran?

The things we do for these baby creatures...
I actually haven't thrown up yet this pregnancy (it's coming soon, I very nearly have on several occasions), but yes. With my other pregnancies the meds never got rid of the constant nausea and reduced the throwing up to only once or twice a day.
CherryLimeade likes this.

April 19th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been keeping a banana beside the bed b/c every morning within a few minutes of waking the starving/nauseous feeling starts. Last pregnancy I'd have to get up in the middle of the night and eat string cheese or a few pretzels with peanut butter. My husband has fond memories of me chomping away in the middle of the night.

April 20th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Regular
When does MS usually start? I'll be at 7 wks on Monday and thankfully, not much so far...teeny tiny pangs in the morning before/after breakfast. I bought some ginger cookies from Trader Joe's which are great.

I'm worried that in the next week or two things will change...
April 20th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Regular
When does MS usually start? I'll be at 7 wks on Monday and thankfully, not much so far...teeny tiny pangs in the morning before/after breakfast. I bought some ginger cookies from Trader Joe's which are great.

April 21st, 2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by full0grace View Post

Everything I've read says MS usually starts between 6 and 8 weeks. I just happen to get it at 5 weeks. You'll know if you start getting it. It usually has a gradual onset, so you might only feel a little nauseous at first. But you might come out lucky without any MS!

April 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Super Mommy
My m/s has just begun. I thought I was gonna be one of the lucky ones but its been gradually starting to creep up. Today has been the worse. A constant feeling of yuck. I eat and feel yuck. I don't eat I feel yuck. Haven't thrown up but I feel it is eminent.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search