Can I have a hug? (rant)

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 2 Post By Metamorphosis

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Metamorphosis's Avatar Regular
Hello Ladies,
I went into lurker mode about a week ago when I tried to post and it didn't post until two days later then no one replied. I saw a post asking what was the silliest thing you've cried about? Well that was it. Lol! Petty, I know.

I've been waiting for my second beta-hcg result for 8 days. I called today and they wouldn't tell me the result. They said the doctor will discuss it with me at my next appt. which on Tuesday 4/23 at 11:15. It's not that far away I know but the wait is killing me. I'm worried that something is wrong. The first one was 12205 at 5weeks and 6days by lmp (5w & 4d by ovulation/conception). I thought it was good then scared myself reading/googling. I have been anxious to know if it is increasing at an acceptable rate.

The father and I had decided to remain friends but he has been a real butthead lately. It seems he is only nice to me when he wants something. I've been feeling so alone and overwhelmed. My finances are in the dumps, I'm losing my car. I don't know what I'm going to do. At least one day out of a three day work week I'm getting put on-call and not get called. So I end up working only 48 hours instead of 72.

All day sickness is really annoying. I thank God I haven't thrown up since Monday but this constant nauseous feeling is no fun. I also get excessive saliva after eating which makes me even more nauseous. It's a fight to keep my meals down. Then there's the tiredness, bloating, constipation, and I can't forget the sore huge boobs.

Thanks for listening, I'm trying to keep my head up and count my blessing but it has been really hard.
April 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue

If there were an issue I'm sure they'd want to get you in right away. I hope things start turning up for you.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 19th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm sorry you're down. It makes me feel bad if I see someone with a post and no one has replied. I think this DDC is just so busy right now, it gets crazy trying to keep up with all the different topics people are posting. I know we really do care and it will just take some time for the DDC to get settled in and everyone acquainted with each other. Your numbers sound great to me! So I bet it sounds like everything is ok, as much as it sucks waiting for your next draw of numbers. As for the life stuff, I would take it a day at a time. I know it helps me in the beginning of each pg, to remind myself how crazy out of control my hormones are right now and I need to just relax and take it day by day. It will get better eventually, and I'm sure some how everything with work, the father, and finances will work out. I know it's easier said than done, but I speak from experience, that with enough patience and hard work it really does work out. Keep your chin up! Can't wait to hear the update on your numbers next Tues.!
ErinBoshnyak1985 likes this.

April 19th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you're going through this! It will get better. I am also sorry nobody replied to your post!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 19th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Veteran
Ugh. I'm really good at supporting my friends when their menfolk are being buttheads. Here's that hug you asked for:
April 19th, 2013, 05:15 PM
((Hugs)) I'm sorry you are feeling down. It will get better!! Hormones are tough right now. Just take it one day at a time ... And pray I know God has been my biggest comforter the last few weeks! I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.
April 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Thank you ladies so much!
@ jessimaaka, you are probably right. Thanks.
@ mommamindy and celinda_n, you are so right about theses hormones making things even more difficult. I still can't believe I cried over a post. I'm going to try and relax, trust God, and take things one day at a time. Thanks.
mommamindy and Celinda_n like this.
April 19th, 2013, 06:34 PM

Last edited by Metamorphosis; April 19th, 2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Double post
April 19th, 2013, 07:27 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
***hugs*** I have father drama too so super duper hugs!

April 19th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are feeling so down. I think your doc would have let you know if things seemed odd about your numbers and I am sure you are just fine.
In time I am sure everything will be fine in time(((hugs)))
April 19th, 2013, 07:32 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
Same here!!! DH drama up the wazoo! I am really sorry to hear you're having such a crappy time! I totally get you about the posting thing....I have been super bad about keeping up with all the posts here. There are just too many! I'm really really sorry!!! But I've been there too, and it doesn't make me feel very good either

I hope things will look better in time....my prayers are for you right now. You seem to need them

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

April 19th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Awww,

About nobody responding, I have TOTALLY been there. It's hard not to get your feelings hurt. I'm sorry. I have the hardest time responding to threads right now because my brain just isn't working and it's hard for me to put 2 coherent words together.

And men are just stupid sometimes. I say, if he doesn't give you the respect you deserve ALL the time, then why keep the relationship?

April 20th, 2013, 05:13 AM
@ Brittanie I totally agree. It took me a long time to figure it out but I eventually did. I'm feeling like Taylor Smith " and we're never ever ever getting back together" ( the only lyrics I know from that song, lol)
April 20th, 2013, 07:28 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
HAHA baby brain...do you mean Taylor SWIFT haha....

Yes, men can be dumb....sorry you're having such a rough time lately.....

((HUGS)) from me to you!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 20th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Lol, yes baby brain I meant Taylor Swift.

Thanks for the kind words, thoughts and prayers everyone.
April 20th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Lol, yes baby brain I meant Taylor Swift.

Thanks for the kind words, thoughts and prayers everyone.
April 21st, 2013, 03:41 PM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
BIG HUGS!!! I'm sure everything is all good with baby.. as far as the other I totally understand what you mean so I am here for you also any time you need to talk! I am also having issues with baby's father, lost my job last month, and stressed. I do think the hormones are making these issues into bigger problems for us in our heads. We will make it through it all together!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search