Where are my symptoms?!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JessMitch
  • 1 Post By ErinBoshnyak1985

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 04:23 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I've had the frequent peeing and the sore boobs but those have pretty much passed. Since I've had a m/c before I'm super paranoid and would really appreciate some symptoms to make me feel better. I'll even take the morning sickness!! Crazy I know.

Anyone else not having much for symptoms? I'm still only 4 weeks and I know m/s usually starts around 6 so I really outta relax
mommamindy likes this.

April 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never got morning sickness with DS. Don't assume you will!

April 24th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Yea i had none with my daughter either which i was grateful for. I just want a little something to remind me i'm pregnant!!

April 24th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
With my son, I had nothing. I was maybe a bit gassy occasionally. That was it. My entire pregnancy. Its normal!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah, I thought that too---I had m/s up until one day last week, then one day, nothing! I felt so good that day!!! But then it came back with a vengeance....but this is my first so I have nothing to compare it to....I hope you can remain calm! Hugs!!!
ImVictorious likes this.

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

April 24th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I hate it when symptoms do that!! Here's hoping everything is okay!

April 24th, 2013, 08:25 PM
*MaLLoRy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel you! I have totally NO symptoms either.. I'm not even tired like I was with my other 2 pregnancies.. in fact I'm always wired up. I was sick the whole time with the other 2 and not been sick one time with this one. I am hoping this is just a good sign for an easy pregnancy I will feel so much better after I get an U/S!! Positive vibes your way hoping everything is A-OK
April 24th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Beautiful Life!
I have been feeling the same way! Of course, my bb's are bothering me off and on, but not consistent. And I'm very tired the past two days, but otherwise, not much of anything. I know I should be grateful, but this is how my last one was that m/c and so it freaks me out! I've still been poas because of it and the line is still definitely getting darker, but I still freak. Of course, if I start getting sick, I'll probably be complaining about that too. Just can't win for losing.

April 25th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Super Mommy
I only have sore boobs and tiredness. other than that Just mild food aversions. (SP?)

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
April 25th, 2013, 07:40 AM
I'm doing the same mindy! Still poas! Lol I like seeing that line get darker.

April 25th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I didn't have any symptoms with my first until about 9-10 weeks in. Then I was just a little nauseous. This time they hit about 5 weeks.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 25th, 2013, 09:54 AM
SurferRosa's Avatar Doing it all over again
My only symptom is feeling super tired all day. I have zero motivation. It's starting to worry me as well because I had bad M/S with all my previous pregnancies and more symptoms. Very few times I feel nauseous but it goes away after awhile, or after I eat, not all day like all my other pregnancies. My boobs feel fine and I still have period-like cramps and yesterday I started spotting a bit but I had that with all my pregnancies. I can't wait until I have my first U/S and see that lil' heart beating.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search