Checking in: Hows everyone doing emotionally?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2013, 07:10 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Checking in again, hows everyone doing emotionally? Excited, in shock, scared... share your emotions here!
April 25th, 2013, 07:43 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
I'm cautiously excited since I had a previous loss at 6 weeks. I'll feel a bit better once I get past that point and MUCH better once I get the first u/s done.

I'm grumpy from lack of sleep and easily annoyed. My poor husband knows this well. I've also been super loving. I've gone back and forth between being feisty when people post something dumb on Facebook and supportive and encouraging when a friend posts something negative about themselves or their life.
ErinBoshnyak1985 likes this.

April 25th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm starting to get more anxious... :/ It'll really help once I get in to a doctor and have an ultrasound.

April 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In excited! After seeing the heartbeat it made it all finally seem real.
ImVictorious likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 25th, 2013, 09:19 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
Anxiety is the main emotion I feel right now! After 12 weeks it will lower greatly...
I am pretty moody though, lol, SO picks on me bc my moods switch from good to bad so quickly he doesn't know what happened that set me off!

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

April 25th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Super Mommy
I'm much better now, I had a scare on Monday when I started to spot. I went to the ER right away b/c with my last pregnancy (ended up in MC) it started the same way so I was scared to death. Spent 12 hrs in the ER and ended up with good news that they were able to see the baby and hear the heart beat... that was such a relief..

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
April 25th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am anxious. Hopefully after mondays U/S it will out me at ease some, The first trimester is always tough for me!
April 25th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I am anxious, scared and a little mad that i just cant be excited! With four losses since march of 2012, I find it hard to enjoy it right now. I take it day by day and milestones are huge. So far this is the first time since the losses began the i have NOT spotted within two days of AF being due, so that is good. Now I need to get past 6ish weeks with no spotting, then i will move into the first ultrasound. Its amazing how something so fun and exciting has changed into something so terrifying!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
April 25th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I am anxious also. I will feel way better when I can get my ultrasound in two weeks and hopefully see that little heart beating I just wish I were 12 weeks already!
ErinBoshnyak1985 likes this.

April 25th, 2013, 01:42 PM
I'm completely and overwhelmingly nervous about losing this pregnancy. Pair that with the fact that my doctor won't see me until I am ten weeks along, five weeks from now... I am a ball of nerves. But I truly am excited about this little life. I think I'll be able to show it more once I see/hear a heartbeat.
April 25th, 2013, 02:30 PM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
I'm still nervous since I lost one between the boys at 10 weeks. That baby had a slow heart rate (70) and the heart beat wasn't a steady rhythm. So I feel better since yesterday's u/s showed perfect heart rate of 167. Trying to take comfort in the statistic that the odds of miscarrying after seeing a normal heart beat is less than 1% and get excited.
April 25th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Regular
Very nervous here....saw heartbeat at 6 wks 2 days but waiting until next ultrasound on May 1st. Also don't feel so very tired the last couple of days, although maybe that has to do with starting to take B6? Any little thing makes me worry like crazy...
April 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For the most part, I've been calm and patient. A little excited, but the m/s makes me less so. I'll be more excited later on. I'm a tiny bit nervous about a mc, but I guess most women are during the first trimester. I try not to worry about it though. Don't get to my first appointment until may 21st -.- I'll be 11 weeks by then.

April 25th, 2013, 03:53 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm more scared about being out numbered by children and having more kids than I do arms..but I'm excited...im really anxious to find out the gender this time around and the other two times I've just been like "meh"..in terms of the first trimester, I'm okay. I have had 2 ultrasounds that were good and I've just accepted the spotting as part of our daily routine.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
April 25th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Regular
For some reason I am very anxious with this pregnancy. I have had 2 healthy pregnancies but my bf's sister lost a baby when she was 5 months pregnant so the whole family is worried, which is making me worried. She has an autoimmune disease though and I don't so I have to just keep telling myself that I have no real reason to worry. I will feel MUCH better after May 22nd, when I get to finally see my little peanut and hear the dr tell me everything is A-OK! Other than that, I cry very easily, have horrible mood swings and am extremely tired. But very happy that I will finally be done having kids. I am also worried that if I have another boy I am going to feel somewhat sad about never having a girl, but we will deal with that when it's time...
April 25th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Super Mommy
Anxious to get to the 2nd trimester...FTM and I'm scared of everything.

April 25th, 2013, 07:45 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Anxious, although with all the work I'm doing on the new house, it's been less than it probably would be if I wasn't so busy with that. I just am really anxious for an ultrasound...to know how many are in there, that its in the right spot, and looks good. My past few pregnancies did not turn out well, although my first two were perfect. This one feels right, so I think it's a sticky one.... but ya never know. I don't know when the first u/s will be though.... I"m going to ask tomorrow when I get my 2nd beta done.

April 25th, 2013, 08:10 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
I am totally crabby and very irritated at everything.....ugg i wish I could remember what I wanted to cry about.....oh yea! Hubby cleaned the litter box and did a couple other little things. OMG i was like thank you thank you thank you *tear*

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

April 26th, 2013, 09:40 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm shockingly even tempered considering how I usually am during early pregnancy. Even my husband is like, wow you're way nicer this time! LOL! The only time I get a little moody is when I'm super tired and I'm not able to rest. My husband works afternoons so I'm home with the kids alone in the evenings and some days I really could use a break! And by break I mean a nap.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search