What is your favorite and least favorite symptom right now?

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2013, 07:19 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your favorite and least favorite symptom right now?

I know I know, theres so many favorites to choose from
April 25th, 2013, 07:35 AM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well my main symptom is exhaustion right now. After 8 hours of sleep I feel like I need a nap. I wanted to rest my eyes on the way to work this morning. I even wore sunglasses bc it was too bright... It was raining....

So it's my high my least and fav symptom. I'm grateful to have a symptom at this point lol

April 25th, 2013, 07:39 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My least favorite is the sudden dizzy/sick feeling i get and I agree with the being tired!

My favorite is the movie star rack I got going on right now lol. I feel like I'm a star in slow motion on 90210 when I'm running somewhere LOL!!!
April 25th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine is bloating. In the morning I'm completely fine and by the time dinner comes I look 6 months pregnant. First thing in the morning there is no bump at all.
SweetiePeas likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 25th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Super Mommy
my least would be the tiredness.. and .. well hubby fav. would be my boobs..b/c they are getting bigger...

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
April 25th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My least fave is the heartburn, I can handle my nausea, but hate heartburn, My fave is probably that my ladies hurt,lol. Just some reaasurance that something is going on
April 25th, 2013, 09:53 AM
monkeymama2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have no good symptoms. After nursing three kids my boobs just gave up and probably won't get any bigger (and they totally shrunk) until I start putting on major weight. My stomach is already so bloated, it really does happen much faster when you have multiple kids. And I am sick as a dog all day long. I am doing the bare minimum around my house and my husband is pitching in major when he gets home from work.
April 25th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Kivett12's Avatar Veteran
My least favorite right now would be tired and boobs that feel like boulders! My DH on the other hand loves this symptom. I am still pretty early and loving that no m/s has kicked in, but with DS it hit exactly 6 wks to the day. I'm hoping to experience a different pg this time around like I've heard others talking about. The other least fav is the smells. This always got me with my 1st pg too. Cologne, deodorant, perfume, shampoo/conditioner, you name it they all STINK!!

1st Beta 5/29 = 65
2nd Beta 6/2 = 937
3rd Beta 6/9 = 14,211
1st U/S 6/18 = HB 124 (YAY)
April 25th, 2013, 01:12 PM
DavidandJaidonsmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My favorite is melted peanut butter on ice cream. All these pains are killing me though. I think I may be having round ligament pains already..I'm not sure what that feels like so I don't know if it's that or an actual cramp and my back is killing me. I also get headaches because of my bp.

Bree - Mom to David - 10 & Jaidon - 8
Baby#3:
Beta 4/25 @ 16dpo 622 4/29 @ 20dpo 2013
10wk hb 172

April 25th, 2013, 03:49 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Least favorite: Nausea - feeling like I'm going to throw up makes me panicky. It seems to be easing up though. Hoping its gone by 9 weeks like last pregnancy!

Favorite: This isn't a symptom, but I looove that my husband is being so understanding. He's not upset that I haven't been able to cook in a few days, or that the house is messy.

April 25th, 2013, 04:28 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
I don't have a favorite. My boobs are big enough as is. LOL. I guess if I had to choose, I would say the sleepiness, because insomnia isn't a problem anymore.

Least favorite is the sense of smell.....I felt so sick walking through the grocery store today.

April 25th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Regular
I am hating the heartburn and the fact that my already big boobs are even bigger :/ Can't wait to get a breast reduction/lift after this!!! My favorite is not having to diet! I am not eating ridiculous amounts of food but it's nice to have a piece of bread when I want without worrying about the scale right now.
April 25th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Least favorite: Nausea/heartburn yuck!

Favorite: None yet, but having an (even more than usual) super-attentive husband is great!

April 25th, 2013, 08:04 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
Least fav: I guess everything smelling awful.

Fav: I noticed today my lips are pinker and I have the glow....an actual glow!!!
*Leah* likes this.

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

April 25th, 2013, 08:14 PM
ErinBoshnyak1985's Avatar Super Mommy
Actually, my real fav symptom is the dreams....omg I can't wait to go to bed now to see what I dream about next! Mostly they are random, lots of colors and well defined objects and people. It's like a movie!!! I actually hit the snooze button just so I can finish my dreams LOL!!!

And speaking of which.... ladies! Off to dreamland!
CherryLimeade likes this.

Happy April Fools Day on me!!! @ 17DPO

Read My Journal! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...ttle-newt.html
Belly Pics! Updated Weekly!!!http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...elly-pics.html

April 25th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
My symptoms so far include: increased sense of smell (meaning everything STINKS), nausea, fatigue, ligament pain, and nausea. So...do favorite here.

Unless the fact that I've definitely got a belly (bloat or not, doesn't matter) going on counts. I've had people who know me who don't know that I'm pregnant give me that "wait a second....is she pregnant??? But I don't want to ask..." look.

April 26th, 2013, 09:31 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My symptoms so far are - nausea (mild to moderate), fatigue, and some mild cramping and back pain, and some sensitivity to smells. My boobs haven't changed a bit. No soreness...nothing. I think they've given up lol.

No favorite symptom, I don't have any good ones lol.

Least favorite - nausea. Ugh nausea is the worst whether it be mild, moderate or severe.

April 28th, 2013, 05:15 AM
Veteran
Least favorite: Constipation... and morning sickness. But the constipation is a killer, I look 5 months pregnant

Favorite: Everyone keeps feeding me, lol. Yum.

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart.)
April 28th, 2013, 12:32 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
There are favorites at this point? Not here. I had a reduction when I was younger, so bigger boobs have never been a wanted feature of pregnancy.

My least favorite right now are the recurring nightmares I get while pregnant. They're so vivid and unless I wake up and walk around to REALLY wake up, they just continue every time I close my eyes. I hate it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search