Baby Dreams!

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Regular
Has anyone had any dreams of baby yet this pregnancy?!
Something I have always heard is that whatever sex you dream you are having, it will be the OPPOSITE!!! I know it sounds weird, but with my 1st son, I had tons of "girl" dreams and my best friend's mother told me, "That means you are having a boy!" And sure enough, she was right.
With my 2nd son, I had "girl" intuition, girl dreams, girl cravings, 3 GIRL ultrasounds, everything...
I also had some signs that it would end up being a boy. I had a dream that this machine was spitting out papers at me (it was like a fortune teller machine) and the papers said, "Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy."
I also dreamt that the baby came out a boy and I cried for days (came true).

Last night I had my 1st "baby" dream for this pregnancy and I was in labor, giving birth to TWINS! I couldn't tell if they were boy/girl though. I would be so shocked, lol!
Anyone else want to share pregnant dreams?
April 26th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have not had specific dreams about the baby, but my dreams have been extemely crazy. The latest one I can remember is my giving my son a bath in the dogs crate!?! The rest of the dreams was really odd too but the details are fuzzy. Not sure whats with the crazy dreams I been having,
April 26th, 2013, 09:04 AM
SurferRosa's Avatar Doing it all over again
My 3 previous pregnancies, in the very beginning, I had a dream that they were girls and I was right. After that, I just had a feeling they were going to be girls. Each pregnancy was complete night and day difference too. This one, I had a dream it was a boy and this happened a few days prior to getting the BFP. So now I have a feeling this one will be a boy.
April 26th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haven't had any gender dreams yet, but definitely a lot of very vivid dreams!

April 26th, 2013, 09:32 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had three gender dreams about my son, they ended up being correct and got me excited to be having a boy when my original wish was a girl.

I've had one so far this time and my water broke and my stomach was skin right against the baby and I could see that it was a girl. I feel it's a girl this time a well.

Funny thing is my mother had gender dreams with me and was right :-)
April 27th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Nope, I'm not even pregnant in my dreams yet. It takes a while for my subconscious to catch up...lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search