Worried...symptoms almost gone it seems

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Brittanie
  • 1 Post By ImVictorious
  • 1 Post By SweetiePeas
  • 1 Post By CherryLimeade
  • 2 Post By eilla05

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So for the last 3 weeks i have had sore boobs, nausea and this last week major nausea all day long that didn't seem to ease. So far today nothing. Yesterday I was sick a little once and my boobs don't seem that sore either.

I am freaking out and so afraid that something is wrong with the baby. Most women are just now getting symptoms yet mine seem to be disappearing. I have no idea if this is normal because my pregnancies before I never got symptoms until 6-6.5 weeks.

Anyone else ? My husband says not to worry and to think positive and maybe I am just going to get relief from the nausea, I would rather have the nausea at least it makes me feel better.

April 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you feel something is up call your Dr. That's why you pay them. Symptoms can come and go and change everyday so I wouldn't worry too much unless you have symptoms that you need to worry about.

April 27th, 2013, 09:23 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
I hope you feel some symptoms soon. I am about 12 days behind you and I have zero symptoms. I have cramps like AF and ovary pain like Oing but that is it.
bbs feel completely normal.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
April 27th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Symptoms do very in intensity from day to day. We've had a couple other girls feel really sick one day, feel better for a day or two, and then feel really sick again. I've done similar in my other pregnancies.

It's hard not to panic though, I do the same thing every time!
ImVictorious likes this.

April 27th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Meggie26's Avatar Megan
Send a message via MSN to Meggie26
I don't really seem to experience any other pregnancy symptoms aside from acne and sore/intense boobs.

April 27th, 2013, 10:38 AM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All I have is some acne and feeling hotter than usual.

I didn't have many symptoms with DS either, so I guess this is just how I do pregnancy.

April 27th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Super Mommy
My boob pain fluctuates throughout the day. It's scary. Sometimes I can touch them and nothing. Then a few hours later they are too sore to lay on. My morning sickness goes from all day then the next nothing. If u re worried u should speak with ur dr. I've worried myself so much to the point that I can't worry anymore. There's nothing anyone can do at this point anyway and I've done everything possible right. So I take some comfort in that. Wish u nothin but the best my dear.
eilla05 likes this.

April 27th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Allie if it makes you feel better I think hormones fluctuate and symptoms can change from day to day. When I have a day thats pretty good I get worried, then the next day they come back, so just try to enjoy it. Easier said than done though,I know. As far as your ladies, mine hurt something terrible, then later that night, next to nothing, just to turn around and and have sore again.(((hugs)))
eilla05 likes this.
April 27th, 2013, 12:27 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
My symptoms seem to come and go. I had really bad morning sickness before I even got my BFP now I will get a little queasy every once in awhile but mostly feel okay. If you are really worried I would call the doctor.

April 27th, 2013, 01:17 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was really surprised my first pregnancy when my morning sickness went away really early. At 8 weeks. It sounds like you had a "peak" which is the worst of your m/s. I just had my peak last week and i feel amazing now! I had very little sickness yesterday and none today. I'm not worried at all considerng im following the exact same pattern of last pregnancy - which went on perfectly with a healthy baby. Don't worry, count yourself lucky if you've already lost your m/s!
eilla05 likes this.

Last edited by CherryLimeade; April 27th, 2013 at 02:53 PM.
April 27th, 2013, 01:26 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry just yet. My symptoms vary in intensity all day long. I have times when I feel totally normal and then I'll have moments where I feel like I will vomit at any moment. I enjoy the normal moments lol.

April 27th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! It is reassuring to read all the comments. I started feeling queasy again about an hour ago. I have just had something bad happen both times (and only times) I have been pregnant so I freak quite easily. I cant wait to see the heartbeat but I have 10 more days until my appointment. Then I will breathe a little easier until I get to about 18 weeks then it will start all over again.....lol

April 27th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilla05 View Post
Thanks ladies! It is reassuring to read all the comments. I started feeling queasy again about an hour ago. I have just had something bad happen both times (and only times) I have been pregnant so I freak quite easily. I cant wait to see the heartbeat but I have 10 more days until my appointment. Then I will breathe a little easier until I get to about 18 weeks then it will start all over again.....lol
Totally normal after a loss.

April 28th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I have been worried about symptoms too. Its so scary to feel them and then when the go away, it is terrifying. With my last two losses, i had nausea from before my BFP and then it stopped about a week after. This time the same thing happened. I was having a panic attack every day praying for sickness. Then about 2 days ago, I started getting nausea and gas, mainly at night, so I will take it.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
April 28th, 2013, 01:18 PM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
My m/s was so awful the whole two weeks at 6 and 7 weeks along that I could hardly sit up but it suddenly went away at 8 weeks.
April 29th, 2013, 07:52 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you about being nervous. My nausea ha totally gone away in the past few days. Though my boobs have gotten sore again. I don't know what to think. I hate being so nervous in the first trimester.

April 29th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakr View Post
I hope you feel some symptoms soon. I am about 12 days behind you and I have zero symptoms. I have cramps like AF and ovary pain like Oing but that is it.
bbs feel completely normal.
I have light cramping too. I get it with all my pregnancies. I wonder if its more because of the twins?
April 29th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
This happens to a lot of women and usually doesn't mean anything bad. This happened off and on with my last and my symptoms just disappeared a few days ago with this one. If you're really worried give your doctor a call and see if they'll let you have a peek at things to make sure it's ok. I know of a lot of doctors that will do that to give mamas peace of mind.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search