Where is everyone??? QOTD

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By kayakr
  • 2 Post By Oriyan
  • 1 Post By SweetiePeas
  • 1 Post By feythful
  • 1 Post By CherryLimeade
  • 1 Post By Miss-Melissa-Sue

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I feel like we lost a lot of people!

What is currently in your shower?

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast?

What is your morning routine?

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? decaf coffee with Milk and ovaltine LOL, a banana or apple

What is your morning routine? I get up at 6:30, shower if I'm going to work LOL, if not, I start eggs/turkey bacon for Mallory, make my decaf coffee, once I'm ready and I hear her talking to herself in her crib, I get her up and feed her and we usually watch Umi Zoomi if she is crabby....if I'm working (I work Tues/Friday) I get her up and take her directly to Mom and Dad's (3 mins away) and she has bkfast there....
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 30th, 2013, 07:42 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
What is currently in your shower? Razor, shampoo and conditioner and loofah!

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? I had hummus and pretzels today

What is your morning routine? Um...get up late, rush around, forget stuff, drive back home to get it, drop DS off at school, get to work 15 min late and then eat breakfast.... Mornings are my worst!
*Leah* likes this.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
April 30th, 2013, 07:48 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
OH I forgot my Razor! LOL

MMM hummus and pretzels YUM.

LOL re going back home, I forget my phone sometimes, luckily, I'm usually only at mom and dad's when I realize!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

April 30th, 2013, 09:49 AM
mommy-of-one's Avatar Veteran
What is currently in your shower? My shampoo and conditioner and body was, SO's Shampoo and body wash, DD's shampoo and body wash, bar of soap, loofah, foot scrub, razor, toys, cup, and a pair of goggles

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? fruit or sausage/potatoes

What is your morning routine? Wake SO up at 6am, go back to sleep unitl 715, get up and get my DDs breakfast and clothes together, wake her up, she eats while I shower, then we both brush our teeth and run out the door, catch the bus by 815, then I have to be at work by 830...

Thank you to Peimum for my AMAZING siggy!

April 30th, 2013, 09:51 AM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is currently in your shower? Razor, 2 different shampoos and conditioners, body wash, Dove bar soap, and a shower puff.

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? I had oatmeal that I threw up less than a half hour later. I'm just going to eat animal crackers from now on because that's the only thing I can keep down it seems.

What is your morning routine? Get up around 7ish, go to the bathroom, change Sofia and give her some milk or breakfast if she'll eat it early, wake up my husband (if he's off) or sit and watch a little Sprout with Sofia until my mom comes to take over, shower and get ready for work.

April 30th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Oriyan's Avatar Platinum Superdupermommy
What is currently in your shower? Soap, shampoo, conditioner, face wash, loofa, wash rag, comb, razor

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? Cereal or an English muffin.

What is your morning routine? Alarm goes off at 6:10. Roll around till 6:45. Scream cause its 6:45. Shower, make-up-, hair, get dressed, eat with my son, drive to work at 7:30
*Leah* and kayakr like this.
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)
April 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is currently in your shower? Shampoo, conditioner,soap,facewash, shampoo for dh, shampoo for kids,razor,shaving cream..

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? Usually animal crackers, then an hr or so later try to keep down toast or cereal..

What is your morning routine?Wake up at 6:30, get kids ready for school, get them breakfast. After they take the bus lately been going back to sleep. Get up and pray nausea goes away so I can actually get some stuff done!
*Leah* likes this.
April 30th, 2013, 10:45 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
What is currently in your shower? Shampoo and body wash for both DH and myself. A basket that goes over the shower head to hold it all and a razor.

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? Cereal

What is your morning routine? Get whichever kid is up out of their rooms. Get the coffee machine warming up. Fill sippy cups with Juice and decide what the kids are having for breakfast. Make my cereal and coffee. Fill my water cup. Give the kids their food at the same time I eat mine and sit down to check out the forums, FB and news sites while the girls watch sesame street. Then it's time for tot school and our day moves on from there.
*Leah* likes this.

April 30th, 2013, 11:27 AM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like we lost a lot of people! It seems more like a ton of new people are joining the past few days!

What is currently in your shower? Oh gosh. Aussie Moist shampoo, head&shoulders, aveeno baby creamy eczema soap, aveeno baby regular soap, johnson's baby soap, california baby chamomile lavender soap, bath&body works country chic bubble bath and shower gel, green tea & bamboo body wash, and hubs green man soap (forget what it's called), 2 loofahs for DH and I, baby frog toys, a cup for baby bathing, rubber duckies, and my razor.

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? I love the nutrigrain strawberry fruit bars. They settle my stomach and they're super yummy, with vitamins and whatnot

What is your morning routine? Nurse the baby in bed, try to get him back to sleep. If that fails, he sits and plays in the bed while I lay around for another 30 minutes or so. Eventually, we get up and I set him on the floor, go to the bathroom, he follows me in there (no privacy in my house), then I change him and get him dressed. Eat breakfast. And that's about it!
*Leah* likes this.

Last edited by CherryLimeade; April 30th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
April 30th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is currently in your shower? Shampoo, conditioner, my body wash, DH's body wash, razors, loofa and bubble bath.

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? Toasted English muffin with peanut butter or an apple.

What is your morning routine? On preschool days, wake up at 7:30 shower and get ready. Wake up DD and get her ready for school. She eats breakfast in the car. On days without preschool we both get up around 7:30, eat breakfast and snuggle and watch cartoons.
*Leah* likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 30th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Shower: Shampoo, Conditioner, Razors, Loofahs, Bodywash, DHs Bodywash and stuff.

Breakfast: Nothing, ill usually have a sandwich or something for lunch.

Routine: Avery's wakes up around 9, I get her fed changed and dressed and then she wants a nap and usually gets up for the day around 11-12. She loves her sleep, it's GREAT now but I'm not looking forward to waking her up for school. Lol, she gets cranky now if you wake her before she's ready to get up. Then I go into work after she's down for her first nap.

April 30th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What is currently in your shower? Several shampoos/conditioners, bodywash, razor, facewash, bath toys, and babywash

What do you eat (if you can!) for breakfast? Prepregnancy: coffee/cinnamon toast Preggo: whatever sounds appetizing, but right now it's been eggs/tortilla/dry organic honey O cereal

What is your morning routine? Normally I get up before everyone, make my daughter's lunch for school, do her hair, make coffee, off to school, make breakfast, clean downstairs, do laundry, take my son outside to play - since m/s set in, surviving.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search