have you seen/gottent this before

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 2nd, 2013, 04:49 AM
Super Mommy
I've been trying to post since yesterday and almost every post i get this..

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

it's annoying b/c it never gets posted.

Nala Anjali
Born Dec 9th
8 pounds 10 oz
May 3rd, 2013, 12:20 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm not sure what it is in your posts that's triggering it to come to the queue.

Usually it's certain links, or when you post a huge block of text with no line breaks, or try to include html.

Certain keywords do trigger it but I'm not seeing anything super obvious in your text here, which I just approved.

We are very low on the ground on active moderators at the minute. I try to do a bit of the queue every chance I get, as I'm sure the other mods do too, but there is a backlog. It will, eventually, all get approved.

May 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
I wonder if it's one of your tickers or things you've included in your siggy? I know that if it's not a well known or typical company, those often put up red flags because they may have external links themselves. I had trouble one time LONG ago with a ticker I used (I can't remember from where) but it wasn't one of they usual ones (tickerfactor, lillypie...) and so it kept me from being able to get my posts up. You may want to try by taking out one ticker, posting and seeing if you get the same response. If so, add that one back, and then take out the next... That could be it.

Hmmm... maybe try your "thenext" marriage one first, as the other 2 tickers you have are pretty common...

Other than that, I've no idea

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search