We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Try not to think about coffee
2. Get through an afternoon full of meetings
3. Call my ins. co. to try and figure out if the midwife who delivered my sisters baby is covered.
4. I'm throwing a Fraternity event at work tonight so trying to control a bunch of drunk kids.
5. put away the laundry basket full of clothes that's been sitting in my room since Tuesday (this one may be wishful thinking )
1. Take a nap, the toddler was up at 5:30 this morning. (DH let me take a 2 hour nap earlier)
2. Do laundry
3. Clean bathrooms YUCK
4. Buy my little guy some diapers. (he's been wearing my 4 year old's night time pullups today)
5. Force myself to make supper. (I hate cooking right now)
__________________ Sheila, loving wife to Patrick and mom to Xavier (9), Gabriel (7), Michaela (4) and Dominic (2). baby #5 05/16/13