I'm getting the ugly cry.

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LadybugBanana

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2013, 11:46 PM
lily26's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Of course, our moods are all crazy right now.. but i've started to get these really weird moments where i feel really angry or sad and do this ugly cry where my face gets all red and I want to bawl my eyes out but i barely have any tears.. and this only seems to last for a little bit and then I go back into happy pregnant land. Its happened a few times today, and ive noticed this for the last 2 weeks

does anyone else get like this??

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.
May 5th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I have been very emotional. I cried yesterday listening to country songs! I cry at commercials! I get irritated easily... I'm a flippin' mess

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
May 5th, 2013, 09:07 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
We had to put our wonderful, grumpy, sweet but sometimes difficult Boxer down on Wednesday (he was nearly 12) and I am VERY emotional about that. It comes and goes, and I think I could have managed this much better if I weren't pregnant. Sigh. I just feel guilty at yelling him to "shut up" (he ALWAYS barked) and just the typical things you do when a dog is underfoot or whatever. Poor dog. Oh, oh. Here come the waterworks.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
May 5th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
There was one time, when I was pregnant the first time, that I was watching tv and a visine commercial came on. They did a closeup of an eye tearing up, you know, because the eye drops simulate natural tears....and I started crying.

May 5th, 2013, 11:38 AM
LadybugBanana's Avatar Veteran
My moods are so up and down I have considered wearing a necklace with a warning sign (like the size of flavor-flaves clocks) saying beware of the moods... Poor SO has been suffering the most from it.
feythful likes this.
May 5th, 2013, 12:11 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy-of-one View Post
Poor SO has been suffering the most from it.

May 5th, 2013, 12:53 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
Thank god I'm not the only one. I thought today omg is this happening too early for me to be so emotional. I had an anxiety attack last night...crying, blubbering, etc. This morning I regretted wearing mascara to church: a bunch of the kids got baptized and more waterworks. Then afterwards I had this crazy craving for meatloaf and mashed potatoes and got REALLLYYY irritated when J suggested something else. I think he's learned not to come between a preggo lady and her cravings for food lol.
May 5th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been irritated by everyone and everything. The end of toy story 3 sent me over the edge lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search