Symptom check in

Forum: December 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To December 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies just thought I would see where everyone is with their symptoms!

For me currently I am 8 weeks and have nausea that seems to come in a few days at a time spurts and then gone for a day or 2 then back again. I am also swelling and I am emotional on and off. Oh and I can't forget the breasts....not to bad with a bra but the second my bra comes off..ouch...

anyway who else still has them? What do you have?

May 5th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Super smeller & hot all the time! Wish I had more symptoms, but I never do.. Ugg

May 5th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
well, feeling pretty sick, which is normal. I'm almost 7 weeks, and 10 weeks is about my worst, so I'll just be getting sicker for a bit here. :/

Other than that, not much actually.

May 5th, 2013, 11:42 AM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
queasy, not sick, but it's ALL DAY. With my others, this usually peaked at about now and then gradually subsided, so I hope it does subside soon.

Tired. Always. I think part of it is the 3 other kids I'm chasing around 24/7.

Super smell. Getting stronger. This is OK and I can live with it as long as my DH doesn't wear cologne, make a crockpot of beans (can't stand the smell), cook fish (blech) or the usual stinkies.

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
May 5th, 2013, 12:15 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
All day nausea, exhaustion and sore boobs still. I also feel a heaviness in my lower abdomen. I noticed this the last time I was pregnant and it's really comforting to feel it again.

May 5th, 2013, 12:56 PM
summerbaby1's Avatar Veteran
I'm close to 6 weeks and I'm tired in the afternoons, moody,sore boobies, nauseous here and there, and hungry ALL the time, I swear I eat and then 45 min later I'm ready for a snack again. Anyone else dealing with hunger?
May 5th, 2013, 01:24 PM
I don't remember having this many symptoms in my other pregnancies, but I'm exhausted all the time, constipated beyond belief, nauseous, have the sense of smell of a blood hound, and indigestion... This is insane!
May 5th, 2013, 01:40 PM
CherryLimeade's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My m/s was little to none yesterday, and none so far today. It went away around this time last pregnancy, so I'm crossing my fingers! Other than that, I'm just tired and lazy.. I still have aversions to everything (except fast food for some terrible reason lol).

May 5th, 2013, 05:28 PM
kara74's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Horrible nausea, vomiting, super sensitive to smells, exhausted all the time, weepy, cranky, and just generally miserable. I hate being pregnant. . I feel hungry but don't want to eat anything and then I end up vomiting up bile which is awful. Ugh rough day today.

May 5th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I forgot about the tiredness! I used to go to bed about 10:30-11....lately if I am still up at 9 I am surprised!

May 5th, 2013, 05:42 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nauseous, mostly all afternoon, especially if I have to stand for longer than like 2 minutes. I am SO. FREAKING. TIRED. I feel like a lazy piece of crap and if I don't do housework etc right away in the morning it doesn't get done. I am in bed by like 8 every night. My boobs aren't sore, but my nips are killing me. It is REALLY painful to nurse these days and I find myself redirecting my son to try and encourage other things instead of nursing, lol.

Make a pregnancy ticker

May 5th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate how all food tastes.
I am exhausted
Cranky
Bloated
My boobs/nipples are killing me, having to wear a bra is like torture
May 5th, 2013, 07:22 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
5w5d

Waves of crippling nausea, bloated, insane hunger (I'll be hungry again 2 hours after pigging out), and extreme sleepiness. If I didn't have a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old to tend to, I'd just eat and sleep all day.

May 5th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Let's see: sore bbs, blood hound sense of smell, nausea/intense hunger/indigestion/nausea/intense hunger/indigestion rinse repeat, tired, restless, vivid dreams, food cravings...yup, I'm pregnant.

May 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM
I'm 6 weeks as of yesterday and I am sooo tired all the time, I almost cried three times at work this week which has never happened to me before and I have so much saliva in my mouth it's ridiculous. My boobs are a little sore but I haven't had any m/s so I'm thankful for that.
May 6th, 2013, 03:30 AM
HorseGal's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eating a lot and strong cravings for heavy food. If I don't flood myself with heavy food then i am weak, dizzy and overly tired. I've been having bad headaches and still am a touch me not with anyone but my 2 year old son. I have no motivation to do anything. I am soooo tired of feeling terrible all the time
May 6th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Ms_jamie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ms_jamie
I am nauseated all day long but seem to have the harder time in the late afternoon, early evening where I am actually vomiting.
My nose is in hypersensitive overdrive! I had to take down and hide all of the Glade Plug Ins in my house because they were making me sick and DH insists on putting them out.
I'm tired of course but mostly just uneasy, like I'm nauseated but sometimes think I might vomit and that makes me anxious in public.
My breasts are starting be less tender but I'm also having pretty strong cramping (almost like menstrual cramps).
Just not happy in general! No motivation and it takes everything I have to just get out of bed in the morning. I'll be glad when this subsides.
As bad as it is, I think I had it worse with my other two children.... or maybe it's just too early to compare.

Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com
May 6th, 2013, 05:25 AM
I with ya'll! This morning sickness is a killer I have all day nausea but it comes in waves. The Unisom/B6 combo was definitely helping but the thought of taking the pills makes me sick ....sigh Sore boobs, super smeller, totally unmotivated. I have a chair that I have to be careful not to sit in because I have a tendency to "sit" there for quite while!
May 6th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Veteran
mine are a super sensitive sniffer, sore breasts, tired by the afternoon, and sometimes i get a stuffy nose when i lay down of go to bed for the night ... other then that im pretty good

w both of my girls i was super sick w morning sickness so this is a breeze this time

May 6th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Tired. All the time. I am falling asleep before my head even hits the pillow every night. My lower back hurts often. I think it's from supporting these tremendous boobs! They are so heavy and sore. I don't fit into my uniforms at work anymore and I am only 7 weeks. I crave carbs and salt. Mood isn't too bad. I get irritable more now though. I also feel this heavyness in my chest. It's harder to take in a deep breath. Hormones, smh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search